HKU MBA 2012 - Aspirants

112 Posts  ·  46 Users
About this group
Hi Everyone, I couldn't find a dedicated thread for HKU-MBA 2012-13 aspirants. So, have started this thread to first look for people who also might be applying to HKU, and second to invite comments on the admission process from HKU-MBA alumni...
Page 1 of 12
Nopes. I had one single interview. How did you get this info about the Scholarship ? is it from an authentic source ?? This is very important as it might be the sole thing helping me to make a decision. Will have to ask AdCom about it. ATB with your results.
Neha118 Hey thanks Neha for the information. I guess right nw, gettng a job is challenging even in Indian B-Schools. BTW, can you connect us with this buddy of yours. Or ask him to come to Pg to answer some of our queries. His contact number might also do the trick
He can give us lot of insights about what to expect and also about scholarship.

Deb86 - Hey http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/gmat-accepting-bschools/hku-mba-2013-intake-t-95714/p-3624323/r-4885049?page=2 - come to this page, this is for the 2013 intake people. Found this just today.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi @vikkapoo ,Nothing from addcom yet , though I heard that addcome takes around 2 to 4 weeks to make any decision for offer (I gave interview 4th march).Though I think this year they are also taking 2 interviews in certain cases .. Was it same for you ? and also I think scholarship info are sent at a later stage...though better to confirm with addcom via mail ...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
My buddy took up hku last year. It is challenging to find job.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi @Deb86 @Neha118 @winds81 Did you guys receive anything ? I got my Direct Admit offer today. Was happy but now the Dilemma starts- thinking mainly about the costs involved. Are there any seniors here to shed some more Light on that aspect ? I got the offer, but no scholarship was mentioned. Does HKU generally gives scholarship at a later date, or is it rolled out along with the offer letter ??
Please help guys- need to make a decision- and that depends a lot on the finances involved !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Deb86 Lets Talk here itself Deb -- Since we do not have a dedicated thread . How did your interview go? I assume it would have been a skype one . The duration of your interview and stuff ? I was interviewed long back- awaiting final decision from the AdCom. There was a delay on my part in sending them the Documents. Also, I particularly did not feel too good after my interview- Lasted for about 22-25 minutes over skype.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Vikkapoo,

Seems no other dedicated threads for 2013 HKU MBa batch, though today I just gave my interview .. so you can PM me if you have any queries...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

Is there a separate thread started for the 2013 Applicants/Interviewees ? Could not locate here thus far . Any Admits reported ? Would really like to participate in discussions around HKU . Any seniors here to guide ? Please reply
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

Anybody here from 2013 application pull got interview call yet ? any idea on questions asked ?? I got interview call and is scheduled for Monday ....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@dinks12 hi there! i too applied on 25th dec, but havent heard anything. everyone else here seems to have already got a call..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Neha118 Hi Neha! when did u submit your application? I did on dec 31st and seems its pretty late for a call..haven't heard anything
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...