help me in selection

hi,I am a btech 4th year student who wish to do mba .I got 2 offers in hand and i am in a dilemma in selecting the company.I wish U seniors will me .I got offers from CTS AND ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES and both offer almost the same salary.I am ver…

hi,I am a btech 4th year student who wish to do mba .I got 2 offers in hand and i am in a dilemma in selecting the company.I wish U seniors will me .I got offers from CTS AND ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES and both offer almost the same salary.I am very much interested in doing my MBA in finance stream for various reasons.PLZ do help me.

sriramg Says
hi,I am a btech 4th year student who wish to do mba .I got 2 offers in hand and i am in a dilemma in selecting the company.I wish U seniors will me .I got offers from CTS AND ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES and both offer almost the same salary.I am very much interested in doing my MBA in finance stream for various reasons.PLZ do help me.

i wud suggest u 2 go for ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES dude.As such,Oracle is a much bigger brand name than CTS.Also,da job profile at ORACLE FS wud help u learn variety of things,but in CTS,ur scope wud b limited to Coding/Testing/Development etc etc...U wud get to learn a lot of thingsrelated to finance et al while u work at ORACLE FS i supp.BTW,how is ur job profile going to be at ORACLE any idea??they might have given u an overview atleast!!

Plz use the following thread for ur querey :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

sriramg Says

spectramind07 Says
i wud suggest u 2 go for ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES dude.As such,Oracle is a much bigger brand name than CTS.Also,da job profile at ORACLE FS wud help u learn variety of things,but in CTS,ur scope wud b limited to Coding/Testing/Development etc etc...U wud get to learn a lot of thingsrelated to finance et al while u work at ORACLE FS i supp.BTW,how is ur job profile going to be at ORACLE any idea??they might have given u an overview atleast!!

Dudes..
Welcome to PG

But Please don't start a new thread for your queries. Post your queries here for prompt response-
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

@Mods pls close the thread