Hec 2011-2013

So, who’s applying for this round? My application goes out in a few days. Quite unique questions.

So, who's applying for this round?

My application goes out in a few days. Quite unique questions.

Anyone?...

(ignore, sorry)

Hi, Please don't post like u have been doing in this thread. Its called spamming here.

and one more thing please use search option (see homepage) to find out relevant thread. Do not open new thread without searching an existing one.

I didn't even knew what is HEC...just searched and found out so amny threads.

Please post here - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/hec-paris-mba-25028981

U might get some help on this thread, as new thread generally go unseen.

Hi, Please don't post like u have been doing in this thread. Its called spamming here.

and one more thing please use search option (see homepage) to find out relevant thread. Do not open new thread without searching an existing one.

I didn't even knew what is HEC...just searched and found out so amny threads.

Please post here - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/hec-paris-mba-25028981

U might get some help on this thread, as new thread generally go unseen.

Please do not attempt to teach me how to post or what is called spamming. If you notice closely, the last post in that thread you linked was mine.

This thread has a specific topic, ie, only the 2011-2013 batch for the school, just like so many other threads in this forum. The objective is not to discuss the school on the whole. Discussing specifics of the upcoming intake in the thread you linked would dilute the discussion there about the greater benefits of the school.

New threads only go unseen if nobody is interested in it, which appears to be the case here, which leads me to assume that not many are interested in the 2011 intake for HEC. It does not mean it has not been seen.

Please keep your comments to yourself, because all you have ended up doing is spamming this thread by attempting to block a free flowing discussion. If you don't like something, move on, without trying to be a guru.

Just a quick check... I think the class entering in 2011 would graduate by end 2012. Not 2013.
So it should be HEC 2011 - 2012 ?

Just a quick check... I think the class entering in 2011 would graduate by end 2012. Not 2013.
So it should be HEC 2011 - 2012 ?

Depends on which intake...Sep 2011 intake graduates in 2013. I'll rename the thread to indicate that.

Edit: Can't rename threads!

Just got an interview invite

That's great Arjwiz! Good luck for the interview.... Would you please share your profile and tell us when did you send your application?

740/6.0/M/3.5 yrs in internet
Great acads/decent extra currics

Application was sent on deadline day 28 Oct

Great profile and GMAT score! Do well at the interview. Please share your feedback after the IV.

Thanks, have you applied as well?

Yes, It's been 2 weeks now.

tresbien Says
Yes, It's been 2 weeks now.

Didn't you get a reply from them, yet?

To those of you who applied after the October 28 deadline: has anyone heard from HEC yet?

Got done with my first interview - it was an alum here in Mumbai. It went ok, I think. Phone interview now on Wednesday.

Hi all

Just wanted to let you all know that I am done with both the interviews. I am applying for Sep 2011 intake. I submitted my application on 28th October and got pre-selected mail on 6th November. I had both my interviewers from mumbai. My profile is 30/7.5 yrs/730 GMAT.

anyone applied in 23Nov deadline ??

arjwiz Says
Got done with my first interview - it was an alum here in Mumbai. It went ok, I think. Phone interview now on Wednesday.

Got done with my phone interview as well. It went pretty well. Was about 35 minutes, I had to call one of the representatives of the school in France. Luckily she has a background in the exact same specific industry that my presentation was on.