HEC-Paris MBA

962 Posts  ·  287 Users
About this group
Dear *, I couldnt find a dedicated thread on the HEC Paris MBA program. So just thought of creating a new thread int this regard. You can post all your queries/interview experience/admits regarding the school in here. As for me, I have a...
Page 1 of 97

Hii..how much cat score is required if we apply through sai to 

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Akitir_2
@Akitir_2  ·  0 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AspirantPG
@AspirantPG  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All, Anyone applying for/ got admit for HEC paris Sep 2017 intake? 

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
akshay121
@akshay121  ·  4 karma

Hi guys.. im planning for jan 2018 intake

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
KEVINSABU
@KEVINSABU  ·  9 karma

me too

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Puys,

I would like to recommend Gyanone Services to all the aspiring HEC Paris MBA applicants. 

Right from the profile evaluation to creating a strong HEC Paris application to the invaluable interview tips, I got the best help at every stage.  I cant thank Rishabh and Swati enough for their prudent and insightful guidance during the entire process and helping me secure an admit to one of the top bschool programs.

1 comment
Smitirupa
@Smitirupa  ·  0 karma

Did you apply through SAI?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys:

I have created a group for post-GMAT preparations for Kolkata-ites. Join the group to discuss all your GMAT related queries as well as Essay and PI based discussions. 

Looking forward to your contribution.

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-kolkata-2017-18-aspirants-46125818

3 likes1 comment
DJ_Abbey
@DJ_Abbey  ·  0 karma

M currently here in Kol. Would love to discuss abt d strategies nd guidances. PM me is wanna discuss.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, I wanted to share my experience working with Gyanone services. I recently received an admit from HEC Paris for their full time MBA program. Gyanone was immensely efficient, right from the shortlist of the school to the application process. They posses valuable insight about the school and know the perfect way to pitch your application for the school. Its also a great introspective journey when you work with them. At every stage, with the help of elaborate conversations, you're more clearer about your goals and aspirations than before.

1 comment
royalbtiger
@royalbtiger  ·  0 karma

can you let me know your gmat score and profile?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am applying coming deadline

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

has anyone applied to HEC MBA this year? Any admits? this particular thread seems dead at the moment...

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GyanOne: HEC MBA Admit 2014 

I got an admit from HEC business school and want to extend my appreciation for the extensive application and interview preparation help I got from GyanOne MBA admission consultants. I have a n extensive experience in the IT industry and strong international exposure. Their guidance, expertise and help in MBA program selection and shaping up my application, gave me a detailed understanding of my goals and aspirations. Even during the interview preparation, detailed analysis of my responses as well as interviewing skills helped me crack the interview. It has been a pleasure to work with them and I would recommend them to all looking for the best MBA admission consulting services. Thanks a ton guys!"

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GyanOne: HEC MBA Admit 2014 

I got an admit from HEC business school and want to extend my appreciation for the extensive application and interview preparation help I got from GyanOne MBA admission consultants. I have a n extensive experience in the IT industry and strong international exposure. Their guidance, expertise and help in MBA program selection and shaping up my application, gave me a detailed understanding of my goals and aspirations. Even during the interview preparation, detailed analysis of my responses as well as interviewing skills helped me crack the interview. It has been a pleasure to work with them and I would recommend them to all looking for the best MBA admission consulting services. Thanks a ton guys!"

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

you have visit the this web site id :-http://infosite.in/examsworld.in"> MBA

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...