Google+ the next gen social network

Hey buddies, Check out the brand new super cool Google+ social network The Google+ project: A quick look - YouTube Its by invitation and I’ve got a 96 invites to spare. : Contact me via facebook Catch me on facebook PG Skype Group || *PG…

Hey buddies,
Check out the brand new super cool Google+ social network

http://youtu.be/xwnJ5Bl4kLI

Its by invitation and I've got a 96 invites to spare.

: Contact me via facebook

Catch me on facebook PG Skype Group || PG Voice Chatroom Thread PG Skype Group on facebook

I'm having trouble cheking my PMs
consider continctin via fb

hey plz invite me on :)

veeru889 Says
Google + will never make it as big as FB

Well. Only time will tell for sure. While I have my own opinions about the same, one of the well reasoned posts on why it might make it big was posted by PC world. Sharing the same for the sake of a balanced veiw

9 Reasons to Switch from Facebook to Google+ PCWorld
|saurabhCAT Says
hey plz invite me on :)

Please do not share email addresses on the forum. It is against the forum rules. Please use the PM (Private Message) option

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/rules-posting-guidelines-reloaded-25001863

Plz invite me...

deleted....

aditya.narula Says
It will be a disaster similar to google buzz and wave...

While initially the whole invite fiasco looked like a repeat of Google wave, it seems a lot better now.

Also, the whole integration with the top bar makes the updates a little too hard to miss. So good idea. Lets see where it goes.
Google + will never make it as big as FB

It will be a disaster similar to google buzz and wave...

Try using it and then share your opinion
buzz and wave are nowhere close

Buzz and Wave were disasters.But G Plus may make GOOGLE 'third time lucky' Took the tour and it looks promising.

spectramind07 Says
Buzz and Wave were disasters.But G Plus may make GOOGLE 'third time lucky' Took the tour and it looks promising.

Snipped ...
pkaman Says
SNIPPED

Kal tour liya tha sir,aaj full chakkar maara And AFAIK,you already are in my circle!!!
veeru889 Says
Google+ is cool. Lets see what harm it will do to FB. What do you think?

Too early to say man.Beating FB and its 750 million userbase will be too tough to say the least. We do have a good battle in the making....FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!

Well...Google+ beating facebook seems inevitable yet.. facebook was around for 7yrs and plus.google.com
has just started It'll be a while before G+ can be at least close to giving a tough competition

A new planet getting inhabited and the entry passes aren't freely available
With such less population we can fool around the GOING-TO-BE-AWESOME planet
But no matter how beautiful the environment is U get bored coz its not a Planet yet
We're still missing SOCIAL here

Catch me on facebook PG Skype Group || PG Voice Chatroom Thread PG Skype Group on facebook

SUPERB GUI(GRAPHIC USER INTERFACE)...... n The Most Amazing Thing was .... whn u click on photo n Then When U Click ACTION button Below d Pic. N in there U CLICK PHOTO DETAILS... it shows complete detail of the pic.. if u have clicked frm mobile it even shows the model no.... AWESOME....

The general reaction so far to G+ has been negative... lets see how they fare in days 2 come

balash Says
The general reaction so far to G+ has been negative... lets see how they fare in days 2 come

Two things caught my eye on this recently. The first is that Google+ is more than just a social network.

https://plus.google.com/photos/100238778462210489846/albums/5629087019815403777

The author goes beyond just the Fb / twitter vs Google argument which was interesting. I have also noticed that articles shared by my friends on Google+ is getting into my Google reader stream. So I feel the guy is onto something.

The other one is that 75% of the Google+ users are male.

Google+ Users Are Nearly All Male

As it is well summed up

Its true that the early adopters of any new technology are usually male. But Google+ will have to appeal to a mainstream audience if its to reach mass adoption anytime soon. Consider the gender breakdown for Google+s biggest competitor, Facebook. The social network is close to a 50-50 split between men and women. And some of Facebooks most addicted, most enthusiastic users are women.

I was reading an opinion that Facebook defeated Orkut because of the profile pictures of the fairer gender. Since Facebook allowed you to tag friends, having flowers or babies as your profile pic for the girls did not serve any purpose. Thus Facebook became more "social". Whole article is attached below. I think the author might be a little crude in referring to "chics" but it has some merits.

Harshvardhan Pande: Why Facebook defeated Orkut

That said, the movie Social Network brings it out very well, that guys are there since they want to hang out with Women and know if they are single. If 75% of the Google+ user base is male, it is going to be very frustrating. And as we have seen with Google wave. When things get frustrating, it does not pick up.
veeru889 Says
When can i use Google +?

Anyone with a Google account can now login to Google+. Just go to Google Chat - Chat with family and friends

Looks like Google is also planning on Google Games to take on Farmville and Mafia wars.

Get Ready for Google+ Games