Good MBA colleges in Bangalore

Hello, My name is gopinath. I have done my B.com and worked in Thomson Reuters for 2 years. I got a score of 569.5 in MAT with 60.47%. Can you please tell me which are the good colleges in Bangalore were i join for MBA. kindly help.

Hello,

My name is gopinath. I have done my B.com and worked in Thomson Reuters for 2 years. I got a score of 569.5 in MAT with 60.47%.
Can you please tell me which are the good colleges in Bangalore were i join for MBA. kindly help.

: to PG

Plz use the following thread for ur Query :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Also go thru this section U wil have a fairly good MBA colleges in Bangalore..

MAT, state-level CET and related discussions - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2011, GMAT, XAT, MAT

has anybody hv any idea about ISBR Business School 1 year pgdm course in HR in bangalore .

how is the college and their placement pls reply soon because I have to make the payment on 4th july 2013

hi join directly in top mba colleges in bangalore through management quota admissions.

ISBR is an organization with International Education Standards with its first grounds set up under the aegis of Bangalore Education Trust built up in the year 1990. ISBR has International Campuses in Bangalore and Chennai. 

It is an Institute with the essential intention to "train youngsters and ladies capable and anxious to make and place energetically their thoughts, techniques and ideas". 

The hatcheries of ISBR had a fantasy… the fantasy of a passage that gives worldwide viewpoint… a foundation that entices them to investigate and learn… a support that sustains high moral and human qualities. 

ISBR remains in the outline of such a fantasy. It is imagined to turn into an all inclusive perceived focus of learning and research. 

The structure of ISBR is based on three structure squares. The Governing Council, The Academic Advisory board and the leading group of Studies. These Apex bodies, independently and by and large, contribute towards an elevated expectation of Academic Governance. With the skill and experience of the best personalities from Academics and Industry, ISBR is imagined as a foundation of high scholastic benchmarks. 

The soul of greatness that saturates ISBR will remain the main impetus. It is focused on greatness in grant, preparing and administration. ISBR invests heavily in being where understudies and personnel can seek after information without limits, a spot where hypothesis and practice join to create a superior comprehension of our reality and ourselves. ISBR training sets you up to think and react quickly and act unequivocally in any business condition.

You can learn more about ISBR from their website.

https://www.isbr.in/