GMT 590 , 4+ exp in IT .. Need help

Hi All , I scored 590 in GMAT this year. This is my third attempt. Last month only I have appeared for GMAT and got a same score. Last year I got a score of 640. Please suggest what need to be done … Is there any chances of any goo…

Hi All ,

I scored 590 in GMAT this year. This is my third attempt.

Last month only I have appeared for GMAT and got a same score. Last year I got a score of 640.

Please suggest what need to be done .. Is there any chances of any good admissions.

Thanks.

Hi All ,

Last month only I have appeared for GMAT and got a same score. Last year I got a score of 640.

Please suggest what need to be done .. Is there any chances of any good admissions.

Thanks.

Please do not get me wrong, but I am writing this post for your benefit, take it as positive criticism and nothing else. I might be absolutely wrong, but I am writing this purely based on your post.

I think there are some fundamentals of the english language which you are not comfortable with, this is totally acceptable for non-native users like us, Indians.

I believe you have made the mistake of jumping on to the GMAT bandwagon without enough practice and introspection on your actual abilities and practice level.

A 50 point dip in score is a lot and it just means that you did not prepare well and you need to rethink your strategy before even thinking about GMAT again (I am assuming that you are here on this forum to improve on your score and give another shot at GMAT).

Why I said all this, by just reading your post and the mistakes you have made (one's in red have grammatical errors) :

(when, how many times did u give it this year, twice?)

Last, but not the least, use existing threads for personal queries and do not open new threads.

Post here for quick replies:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/low-gmat-scores-find-help-here-25029450