Low GMAT Scores?? Find Help here.

1,305 Posts  ·  563 Users
About this group
Quite a few of the Puys have been struggling with low scores. And there have been a lot of threads with individual queries. This thread is to collate all of that useful information so that other low scorers can benefit while current low scorers ca...
Page 1 of 131

GMAT official guide 2018, Official quantitative review 2018 and official verbal review 2018 - all for sale in PDF format at a very nominal price.  If interested, please inbox me 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, i gave my GMAT today and got 590, 47Q 24V. Still i am planning to go ahead and apply for colleges. 

Profile : 75% + in 10th and 12th. 62% in Engineering. Completed 5 years (in August) of experience in digital marketing / advertising. 

Need help in evaluating colleges according to this. Planning to stick with Marketing as major. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, can you please evaluate my profile. Gmat - 630 10th - 87.28 12th - 77.50 GRAD - 66.41 (Engineering) Completed 26 months of work experience in an IT firm I am a junior diploma in Singing Also, I have a very active role in social service. Have many certificates verifying that... starting from school days to this day. Can you please tell me which all colleges I can apply?? And if I should give GMAT again. Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@judithdcosta

hey people !!

I am a science graduate and I gave my GMAT last year. Unfortunately, I scored really bad but my GPA is pretty good …And I badly want to get into a good reputed university in this coming academic year. Any suggestions as to what can I do?

Hi Judith, what is your academic profile, how much did you get in GMAT and what course are you looking for?

Frankfurt School of Finance & Management http://www.frankfurt-school.de/content/de
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey people !!

I am a science graduate and I gave my GMAT last year. Unfortunately, I scored really bad but my GPA is pretty good …And I badly want to get into a good reputed university in this coming academic year. Any suggestions as to what can I do?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Puys...e-Book on Number System can be downloaded from here:

https://www.aptiDude.com/index.php?cmd=aptidownloads

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have been preparing since 2 months.. My quant score in mocks have been in between 42-48 ,but my Verbal score has nevr gone above 34

,,,SC and RC sections r all right

.. The problem is CR section .. I hv gone thru Powerscore CR GMAT & Manhattan CR GMAT too..but no improvement ..How can I improve? Please suggest (I m planning to schedule my GMAT around Dec)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Missed the Facebook Chat on the Tips to use the GMAT Prep Tool effectively? Then you shouldn't miss this.

Official representative of the GMAT exam. Learn more at http://www.mba.com
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I took and gmat,Durin exam, I selected 5 schools to send my score to. Few days after my exam. got a mail saying my score has been made available to those 5 schools. If applying to any 1 of those schools, should i mention anything to make them know they got my score. Wat is the process behind selecting 5 schools during exam?

is there any code or something i should put in my application form to inform school that my score has been made available to them?

please someone reply

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...