GMAT training centres in Bangalore

Hi, Any one please tell me the training centers for GMAT in Bangalore city. What are the training fee ? regards Siva

Hi,

Any one please tell me the training centers for GMAT in Bangalore city.
What are the training fee ?

regards

Siva

hi ,

anyone knows about csquare learning in Koramangala...any experience of it....

Mr.kalyan teaches there..how d teaching...hows d other faculties there...hows the teaching and whats the benefit compared to others..Time/Princeton,IMS....

will it be ok to join compared to other institutes....

Please tell...i am planning fr GMAT in july end....:-|

sinha.....

Dont waste your money and time on CSquare. So far, I have heard only bad feedback abt CSquare ( Except in those fake posts by CSquare faculty itself ).

CSquare faculty created several fake Test experiences/IDs in scoreTop. When Scoretopians called for boycott, Mr.Kalyan himself surfaced and apologized only to be berated.

Bunch of unethical persons ! thats what I would say about them.

There are plenty of them. I know of IMS. They have multiple branches in Bangalore. The weekend batch has just started (Koramangala). You can contact them at 41672255.

HI sinhassit
Probably one way of going about things would be to make a list of all the training centres which interest you, and then make a visit to each one.
You still might not get the complete picture, but hey..you will make your own decision!!:happy:
It worked for me...
All the best for the MBA journey.:thumbsup:
MB

Hello,

I just read this post on Csquare Learnings. I beg to differ and I object to comments which state that they are unethical.

I am ex-student there and I have to say that people are CSQRL are very sincere and committed. Their teaching methods are innovative. They are very hardworking and committed.

You get personal attention at Csquare unlike other institutes .

Different methods work for different people and you need not agree with everything you hear and read.

Hey Guys...

i dont what kind of grudge does "Green Lantern" has opposite Kalyan or CSQRL...
may be he couldnt have scored good on GMAT and finding a scapegoat...

well as my personal experience goes...this is by far "THE BEST" coaching center/Teacher
who not only has the greatest understanding for GMAT but also knows impeccably how to
crack it...

i joined it last yr and took my first attempt in oct. but to my shock i scored a meagre 610.
at that time when i was all down and out...Kalyan once again came fwd consoled me
analysed my approach, made corrections in my problem solving way and ask me to give
it another shot...such is the integrity of this man towards his job (and students)...

The Result : A shining 7+ score....

thats not all...he helps all 7+ scorers in preparing their applications....

im not sure what motive "Green Lantern" have...but whatever...any abuse to Kalyan or CSQRL, I take it as personal... so please get your facts correct before posting any SH*T
over here to misguide prospective test takers...

Note: Im not any faculty/Staff member at CSQRL...for authenticity you can check my other posts..and for any further honest feedback on CSQRL/Kalyan please contact me

Hi Vindhesh,

I carry a opinion about CSquare, Not grudge.

I checked your previous posts. You joined PG yesterday ( 17th april ) and all 4 posts were done yesterday. I am not surprised:smile:.

Cheers!
Jagadeesh

Hey Guys...

i dont what kind of grudge does "Green Lantern" has opposite Kalyan or CSQRL...
may be he couldnt have scored good on GMAT and finding a scapegoat...

well as my personal experience goes...this is by far "THE BEST" coaching center/Teacher
who not only has the greatest understanding for GMAT but also knows impeccably how to
crack it...

i joined it last yr and took my first attempt in oct. but to my shock i scored a meagre 610.
at that time when i was all down and out...Kalyan once again came fwd consoled me
analysed my approach, made corrections in my problem solving way and ask me to give
it another shot...such is the integrity of this man towards his job (and students)...

The Result : A shining 7+ score....

thats not all...he helps all 7+ scorers in preparing their applications....

im not sure what motive "Green Lantern" have...but whatever...any abuse to Kalyan or CSQRL, I take it as personal... so please get your facts correct before posting any SH*T
over here to misguide prospective test takers...

Note: Im not any faculty/Staff member at CSQRL...for authenticity you can check my other posts..and for any further honest feedback on CSQRL/Kalyan please contact me

Green Lantern,
Tellme how u made the judgement about C-square? Just b'coz u r one of the frustrated minds in this world. I am one of his ex-student (online program) and I know what Kalyan is..how could you just say something about someone like unethical etc. If you don't want to join C-square just be quiet.

I don't care if somebody is saying I only have 3 or 4 posts etc. I just don't have time to posts in all the forums in the world. Sometimes I just join to check these sites out. And I am not gonna prove it to you that I am real and not fake id. You can find my profile in other GMAT forums, where I have made posts.

If anybody wants more feedback on this matter, they can contact me. I am not going to write detailed on this forum just to hear from people like Green-lantern.

Soomodh

Hi

I am actually student of csquare. Kalyan's strategies really works out well. I had scored 450 and lost hope on GMAT though my quants was excellent. I lost in verbal. Then i joined csquare. Kalyan is taking classes for me. Even i have picked up to a great extent in verbal as i am able to solve many problems using his strategies. I wont say he is a faculty as generally a faculty doesnt care about individual student results rather Kalyan is really a good teacher who wishes every individual should score more than 700+. I would advise people who wants to improve their verbal scores to join csqaure.

Thanks
Madhu

Hmmh about CSquare,
So there is a fight here. Anyways.. Even I am a C Square Student and I can say its a good place. Ofcourse not everyone goes there gets a 700, infact quite a few dont. if that was the case i bet GMAT would have become obsolete by now or 700 would be the min score. nor is the case that u always get an improvement of 200 points. Its just that, compared to other institutes they do take extra interest provided even you show some interest.... 2ndly its the positive attitude we develop towards GMAT in the energetic environment.... and finally it just helps u to be in good form on the test day and the institute is ur friend helping u with ur GMAT...

I just have a score of 650, but for me I am happy... as my english is poor... , though even i wished i got a 700 ......... but never the less the best thing is even if i decide to take GMAT again I bet there will be some help from Kalyan and his team and this personal attention is what may be lacking in institutes like IMS or Princeton...

Hi all,

My personal experience has been good. I had a good time and was able to learn quite a lot from Kalyan and Rashmi.

I should agree that I didnt get a good score however that was entirely my mistake. Firstly I hadnt prepared well and had too many distractions, Rashmi had warned me and suggested I postpone the exam as I hadnt completed my course. Secondly I didnt stick to Kalyans strategy (completely) in both Quants and Verbal and the result was a disaster. I was planning to retake the exam, however before that could happen I got an admit in Asian Institute of Management, so now I am not planning to retake GMAT. Had I planned to take GMAT I am sure Kalyan would have helped me.

Having said that my personal opinion is that the fees is little high but i dont question Kalyans commitment to help students get the magic 700+. If anyone asks I would definitely recommend Kalyan and CSquare Learnings.

I am not sure on what basis people have to come to a conclusion that Kalyan is bad. Having said so if it is just a single isolated person, then i guess it is futile to take that persons view over collective view.

If anyone wishes to call and speak to me please PM me.

Regards,
Sudharsan K S

Hi
My opinion on CSquare is based on below thread in a GMAT forum,

ScoreTop

There were 3 more threads on CSquare.

This is from Google server cache. Unfortunately, scoreTop server crashed and lost all the data from September 2006 to March 2008. ( I hope Stone will be able to restore it )

Sometimes back, There was a discussion about this on PG too.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/720-a-cake-walk-25021942

See all the posts by this ID,

PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM - View Profile: punjabipriti

Regards,
Jagadeesh

Hi All,

I really thank each and everyone for the replies. :happy:

I felt vindicated finally. Getting the scoreTop link was critical in proving my opinion is shared by many as well ( Including a 780 scorer and many 750+ scorers ) .

ScoreTop

In the link above, of all the posts GMATKR's post perhaps sums up the CSquare experience best. I have pasted that response here. I feel thats the best way to end my posts in this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( Post by GMATKR Posted: February 22 2008 at 9:47pm on ScoreTop )

Hi All,

Regarding Csquare: I reckon, you all are right- this post is written by one of the Csquare staff. A similar trap was posted a month ago. If I am not wrong, it was by a user named Komal_gmat. Both these post are structured to market CSQUARE. In fact Komal's post refers to a 3rd one.
Post by Komal_gmat: GMAT Knocked off.. with 730 ( M50 V 3

Csquare staff (Kalyan and Rashmi) is a marketing itself through its own "word of mouth" concept. After reading last month's post, I visited Csquare, to enroll myself. I did not feel it appealing at all, it was pretty ordinary. So, I did not enroll.

In fact, when I spoke to the representative, she was almost reiterating the lines written in Komal's post.

They charge heavily (25 K). The duration of the course is ~4 weeks, i.e.8-10 classes. They ask us to buy OG 11th edition.

In these 8 Classes (Total: ~24hrs ), I wonder, what they teach us to make us score 700.This is what they claim!!!

This is simply BOGUS. This is my opinion.

Kalyan and Rashmi: If your institute is really worth it,market urself with pride and dignity, not by using such cheap tricks of posting.

Stop trying to create 'WORD OF MOUTH'.

Making money by fooling students, this should not be the approach of any teacher. Kindly bear in mind, we earn money with some pain (working in shifts, traveling from distant places),Try to appreciate this fact.

Cheers
GMATKR

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
Jagadeesh

@Green Lantern,
i'm in complete accord with you. just find the post below and you would get an answer as to why there have been so many +ve responses for Csquare..........

Post from kalyan to his students 😉
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear All,

While doing some search on pagalguy.com and scoretop.com I was suprised to find the following posts and shock to me is none of Csquare Students retaliated to it.

This calls for an introspection, is Csquare that bad, that none of the students bother to comment on such humiliated remarks.

Friends, I make a humble request to know if we are really bad, if we are NOT putting our efforts for your score and if I am really unethical. Kindly post your feedback, If I am NOT the right person to be in this business I will quit.

But after giving my life to csquare for the last 2 years and I can't bear such humilation.

And finally I beg you to pardon me and kindly forgive me. I am sure if i did something truly wrong GOD will punish me.

Kindly reply to this email and If you think I have worked for you guys, request to you to respond to such comments.

http://www.scoretop.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=31922&PN;=1
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-training-centres-in-bangalore-25030675
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: - before you guys do a research on how old member i'm of pagalguy, i want to inform that i just registered, only to reply to this post!!!!! coz i soo strongly wanted to voice my opinion!!!!!

I am an old Csquare student and am forced to post this as you idiots have been blabbering about a thing which you know no head and tail of.
First who am i, well i am one of the many people who in the process of preparing for GMAT have garnered enough info through forums and exam that they help direct the needy.
Mr. Green Lantern..... do u even know what confidence is and what it doesi am guessing u are an idiot who doesnt like to dig deep into things and only goes by the face value of the stuff.
Let me tell you ..... confidence is the feeling which is instilled in you from day one by Csquare....if you have any semblance of knowledge of GMAT structure and content you would know 4 out of every 5 people(specially Indians) attempting GMAT would blast it in and out if they have enough time and if they are attempting it not as an Exam but as any other test or Sudoku puzzle but its the centre's atmosphere...quiet and eerie and the bulid-up to the exam that gets to you.....so Csquare instills in you to take it as an "Enemy"(a fav. word among the Csqare faculty) who is very well prepared constantly upgrading and has been facing people like you for many decades.
So powered with this confidence you start your course in Csquare. Then comes Kalyan's understanding of the exam which is impeccable (well when i was there kalyan used to have a bet where he would pay back the whole fees if we could prove even one of his concepts or shortcut methods wrong)
There are questions in which he would tell you to mark the answers without even looking at the question completelywhy..coz just by looking at the answer choices you can tell this Q would be testing you on this particular facet of GMAT and you can directly mark the answer containing ****.Tell me one coaching institute which can have such supreme confidence I took GMAT classes with Kaplan Ulsoor branch, I would say its math faculty was at best people like you ,2-3 years out of college and trying to make a quick buck.
Now coming to your comment of your comments being vindicated by some 700+ scorers saying something well then let me tell you the person who is getting a 780 without people like Kalyan is already good enough and is probably honing his skills by a little practice etc.its people like us who inspite of having the potential(which comes out after right guidance) score a 600-630 who need help and proper guidance ,not just pointers in a class of 50 or through reading some book, the personal attention in a class of 4-5 is seen to be believed, where Kalyan would be beating the shit out of you if u dnt answer.
Lastly I would say buddydo some real research and stop trying to buy attention on such forums by maligning the reputation of people who are actually doing good to students.

If you still want any proofs or clarifications come down to Bangalore and meet any of his students.

Hi All,

Today incidentally I accessed this site. I am a GMAT aspirant too, but very unlucky to score good. The whole credit goes to Kalyan empty talks. This is not only me, I knew many of other people too, who give hell to Kalyan.

Good Things about Kalyan:
1) Makes you motivated enough that you can score big and really that keeps your spirit high. And I really appreciate his effort.
2) You start believing yourself, after applying his strategies (he says like this) in the question, that you can score too.
3) Small batch 4-5 people

Bad Things about Kalyan:
1) Once you enrolled yourself there, then this is very important for him to motivate you. However, he vociferously delivers his session. If you are nothing, you have to shout. No other way. (Marketing Strategy)
2) His Strategies: He has no strategy of his own. He has copied pasted all the strategies from other places esp. Manhattan.
Bring to him, any good question (other than OG), HE WILL FORGET HIS OWN STRATEGY. He will try to equivocate in such a nice way such as this is not a GMAT Q, this question might be wrong.
e.g.
He say , which (Correct) & , that (Always Wrong)

My dear friends, this is not Always correct. You will find at least 50% questions where ,that is correct.

3.) He markets himself very well. He chooses only those questions in class where his rules are applicable, which gives you Confidence.

4) He says that if you dont know English or Grammar, I will be very happy. GIVE ANY ONE EXAMPLE who scored with the above credentials.

5) Generally, people who score are those who are either very GOOD in VERBAL/MATHS skills OR who have already took GMAT OR who have appeared for CAT OR FRESH GRADUATE to 2 years exp person.
BUT unfortunately, people who score does not comment on the above things and hence the CREDIT goes to one only one Kalyan.

6) Also request you all who are his side:
When you are attending his sesson, pl NOTICE that HOW MANY MISTAKES he do while speaking.
How can a guy teach whose OWN FUNDAMENTALS are not there.

7) Do you know that how much he charges while writing you essays? Any guesses?
A whopping Rs. 65000 or more.
Do you know why?
Because he has to get this done from other party + his commission.

Dont be sentimental guys, he is useless & crap for those who are weak in fundamentals.
If you are already good., he will just streamline you & takes the whole credit. Believe me, your own skills are actually fetching you good scores. Doubt - Ask yourself.

9) SC : 8 hrs (1 rule, 1 example)
CR : 2-3 hrs
RC : 1-2 hrs
Maths : 8-9 hrs
AWA : He gives you a template and boast a 6 on that. Have a look to that :
------------------------------------------------------
Essay Template:-

Issue:

According to the author, . On the other hand . I strongly agree/disagree with the author. I have enough reasons to substantiate my position. Few of such reasons are discussed further in this essay.

First reason is
and expand on it. This paragraph should be 3-4 lines.

Second reason is

Third such reason is

In conclusion, based on the reasons that I have discussed in this essay, I strongly believe that and conclude as you did in your write up.

Argument

According to the argument, the author concluded that . He based his conclusion on in-sufficient premises that
. It is evident that author might have made many assumption. And in each of the assumptions are flawed. Few such assumptions are discussed further in this essay.

First assumption is
. The flaw in this assumption is . This paragraph should be 3-4 lines.

Second assumption is

Third assumption is

In conclusion, based on the flaws in the assumption that are discussed in this essay, authors conclusion that is base less. Therefore, the argument is definitely flawed and not well reasoned. If the author would have mentioned as a premise in the argument, the argument would have been well reasoned.
------------------------------------------------------

Tell me who has the GUTS to use this template or who has used this template. Pl have a look to this template and you will find that he even doesnt know the difference between "few" & 'a few", including other mistakes. Dont you think this is a 6th standard template. Believe me, If you are weak in writing, you cannot score. Only good flair of writing skills can fetch you 5+. You can easily guess from this writing that I cannot score more than 4.

Guys, May be you are good enough that you can learn in this much time. But I cannot. I am out of touch of studies. He destroyed my line of thinking and to get rid those empty talks that without base you can succeed, I wasted more than 1 year (because I am working & one bad attempt kills your morale and this happened to me and to my friends too).

MY ADVISE
1) IF you are out of touch of studies then PL BRUSH UP your fundamentals before Joining any where.
2) Join any professional institute, whose WORK speaks ie. where teacher doesn't shout.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALSO READ ONE MORE EMOTIONAL MESSAGE FROM HIM
Dear All,

While doing some search on pagalguy.com and scoretop.com I was suprised to find the following posts and shock to me is none of Csquare Students retaliated to it.

This calls for an introspection, is Csquare that bad, that none of the students bother to comment on such humiliated remarks.

Friends, I make a humble request to know if we are really bad, if we are NOT putting our efforts for your score and if I am really unethical. Kindly post your feedback, If I am NOT the right person to be in this business I will quit.

But after giving my life to csquare for the last 2 years and I can't bear such humilation.

And finally I beg you to pardon me and kindly forgive me. I am sure if i did something truly wrong GOD will punish me.

Kindly reply to this email and If you think I have worked for you guys, request to you to respond to such comments.

ScoreTop
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-training-centres-in-bangalore-25030675
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really advise him: PLEASE QUIT & DONT PLAY WITH PEOPLE HARD-EARNED MONEY.
Also, Kalyan pl improve your communication skills.

Hope this helps you to both who are willing to join and who are supporting him.

Regards.

@sanju456,
Your post will surely help prospective test takers in making choice. Thanks for that.

@kbhooshan,
Overall, It looks like you took kaplan classes in vain and Joined CSquare where kalyan beat the shit out of you whenever you didnt answer. He showed non-existent enemy and instilled supreme confidence in you, making you believe that your weaknesses are actually strengths. While what happened with you is unfortunate, I hope this illusion of enemy and confidence concept will not hurt you much. One small advice;
Dont try to mark answer without reading question in actual GMAT. kalyan could answer without seeing questions because he had done those questions hundred times before and knew answers.

@sanju456,

Awesome post !!!! Every word speaks the truth LOUD and CLEAR!!

and if ppl still dont see that ..then they jus are helping kalyan make his pockets bigger and bigger with our hard earned money which he so not deserves!!!

He is worse then a hungry dog when it comes to MoneY !!!!