GMAT takers in JUL/AUG in Zurich

Hey guys… Is anybody taking gmat in jul/aug and based in zurich right now… if yes, lets catch up for sometime. Studying is the last thing i want to do in this part of world :wink: so to make thing bit interesting and keep ourselves motiva…

Hey guys..

Is anybody taking gmat in jul/aug and based in zurich right now.. if yes, lets catch up for sometime. Studying is the last thing i want to do in this part of world 😉 so to make thing bit interesting and keep ourselves motivated, we can make some study group/schedule kinda thing...

inetrested ones please PM me..

cheers
kapil

Hi Kapil_b
I am an aspirant for GMAT but not in Aug 😞 Ya I am here working out of Zurich.
Can you please share the material/soft copy which you have?
Thanks for your help

kapil am preparing for gmat in zurich
how did you go about it - are there any study groups here?
yours
kate

Hi Kate,
I am currently in Zurich (until Monday 14th of November) and studying GMAT. I score actually 630 (Quant 44, Verbal 30) and aim a 700+. If you still look for a studymate or have any links to studygroups, don't hesitate to contact me.
Regards
Numa
+33677734840

Hi Kate,
I am currently in Zurich (until Monday 14th of November) and studying GMAT. I score actually 630 (Quant 44, Verbal 30) and aim a 700+. If you still look for a studymate or have any links to studygroups, don't hesitate to contact me.
Regards
Numa

Hi tamethebeast please dont post your personal info its against the rules....go the rules before posting

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/rules-posting-guidelines-reloaded-25001863