GMAT preparation - two months to go

Hi, I have over 90 months of experience in IT and planning to take GMAT in a couple months from now to get into one of the one year exec-MBAs offered in India. I started with Barrons and found myself in need of lot of study and guidance. Will a pr…

Hi, I have over 90 months of experience in IT and planning to take GMAT in a couple months from now to get into one of the one year exec-MBAs offered in India. I started with Barrons and found myself in need of lot of study and guidance. Will a prep course from Princeton Review (8 weeks/INR 28K) or any other coaching institutes would help? Can preparation be done on my own?

P.S: Am based out of Pune.

Hi, I have over 90 months of experience in IT and planning to take GMAT in a couple months from now to get into one of the one year exec-MBAs offered in India. I started with Barrons and found myself in need of lot of study and guidance. Will a prep course from Princeton Review (8 weeks/INR 28K) or any other coaching institutes would help? Can preparation be done on my own?

Ruchir,

Do remember to search the forum before you create some thread. I am not sure if someone will answer you here :-)

Paste your query here : http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-query-centre-25014954

-Vivek

You should go through OG ( official Guide) 11th edition at least twice before exam...