GMAT coaching in Pune

Hi folks, Scored 590 in my GMAT today. Had prepared for quite some time from the following material, 1- OG-12 2- Princeton Review 3- Manhattan SC guide 4- Kaplan 800 Thinking of joining a good GMAT coaching institute in Pune. …

Hi folks,

Scored 590 in my GMAT today.
Had prepared for quite some time from the following material,
1- OG-12
2- Princeton Review
3- Manhattan SC guide
4- Kaplan 800

Thinking of joining a good GMAT coaching institute in Pune.

Got the following list over the internet,
a- Acheiverspoint
b- Dilip Oak's academy
c- The Princeton review.

But not sure about the promises these institutes make...

Please advise

Hi, did you decide.. I am also in the same situation.. not able to decide which one..
There are more options also... Career Launcher, IMS etc..
Can anyone please answer?

Guys,

i want suggestions for coaching class in pune. can anyone suggest a good class ?

Regards
Ameya

Can you please share which institute you finally joined? I am also looking for some good institute in Pune.

Hi

Please suggest me some Good gmat coaching institute in Pune..
@PallavSingh I am not aware of any good GMAT coaching institue as such....but there are some people who do take coaching at viman nagar
@Rockie Hi did u got any good institute for gmat coaching..please update me if u have any info..TIA

Hi Guys,

IMS Aundh Centre is very good.
Faculty there includes Mr Anvesh very renouned for his skills and really helps and motivates the students. Lot of successful converts from there like ISB, INSEAD, MIT SLOAN, KELLOGS,LBS.

Also GEEBEE classes i heard is good.
MY Friend got converts in Durham and ESCP EUROPE.
@IIM_Chaiye Are you too preparing for GMAT? have you been through these classes? I mean have you experienced these coachings?

Yes believe me i have been writing cat for 3 years .

Last two years were 98.4 and 99.2
This time i got 51.
Cat screwed me ...
IMS AUNDH is really good for GMAT.

Believe me even with normal IT profile people get calls from LSB, INSEAD,BOOTHS,FUQUA,
DUKE,COLUMBIA.

I am planning to start for GMAT from FEB end. 3 months would be enough only if i dont make it through XAT to XLRI.

ITs pointless to do mba apart from IIMs FMS and XLRI..

Wastage of money.

GMAT is the answer.

And as far as i know IMS AUNDH will support you till the moment you board the plane...

Hi,

I did some reserch and I came to know about 2 classes:
1. Jamboree(kothrud): My friend attended Jamboree in Delhi and had good experience. so I went to enquire, place is very small. So only few students in a class. The only bummer was the attendant who was, well, quite tall claims which were suspicious. He was makin quite some unbelievable success stories which were difficult to digest. He said that in last years classroom batch, 80% scored above 700!!! But I guess people do make these claims now a days everywhere
2. Dilip Oaks: Very famous here. But the class strength is 70-80 or even more . Too much na? I think GMAT requires personal attention.
Others can please share their advice and experiences.
Thanks.

started a new thread..Please visit once and submit your opinions.