GMAT 2014 PUNE : coaching classes, study groups etc.

38 Posts  ·  282 Users
About this group
Hi, I am a s/w engg. and I live in Pune.I urgently need to start prep for GMAT. If any one can share any info about coaching classes in Pune and their tall claims, please share your valuable tips with us. Also if anyone intereste...
Page 1 of 4

Which is best coaching center in Pune for gmat preparation I.e both for quantitative and verbal?

1 comment
mishyy
@mishyy  ·  45 karma

Genesis Mentors!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys,

I hope you find this message in best of your spirit. This message for all who aspire to prepare for GMAT through self-study or by joining some study group.

I am planning to start a study group in PUNE. The clear agenda is regular study rather weekly assessment plan. As part of my plan rather than focusing or teaching each other concepts, we will commence with assessment. It will definitely help you to identify the areas where you are lagging. All the concepts involved into those tests will be discussed thoroughly. Whatever concepts you have gathered will be tested and argued to its full extent. Ultimately which will prepare you to the apply those concepts better into your exams.

PS : We will be focusing more on Verbal section.

I am highly motivated to start it asap, as I want to be ready with my GMAT score way too early so that I can dedicate most of my time to the application (essays writing). Ideas and road maps have already been drawn, looking for few more serious folks who can share the motivation and contribute to our disciplined study plan.

My funda would be, Read books (good books), gather concepts and come together to apply what you have gathered.

PS: This is purely non-profitable plan, and the only motive is to keep up the motivation and enthu. to fetch 750+ in GMAT.

I shall give more details and share my contact once I am ready with commodities for Inception. Please keep checking this space for more updates on this.

Best Regards.

shekhar
2 likes5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
prashmi
@prashmi  ·  0 karma

im game ! prashmikhanna9@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kiranmaie789
@kiranmaie789  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys... Please help me with this.i need to join class for the GMAT preparation in Pune. which one is best out of Jamboree and Princeton Review-Score plus. Anybody has experience with Princeton Review Pune? Please share

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys...i need to join class for the GMAT preparation in Pune. which one is best out of Jamboree and Princeton Review-Score plus. Please suggest...

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
pulkitasia1
@pulkitasia1  ·  1 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mishyy
@mishyy  ·  45 karma

Genesis Mentors!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone who can help with Verbal :(. I scored 610 in GMAT PREP exam. (Q 45, V 31). Looking for 40 + in verbal. 

1 comment
ceasar.samrat
@ceasar.samrat  ·  2 karma

Hi Aditya, I suggest you to initially try and take your QA score to 49-50 and the VA score to 35-36. That will take you very near 700. We can then think of pushing the VA score further... 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Please let me know how you are staring with the preparation.

2 comments
royxxx
@royxxx  ·  0 karma

OG 2016 is a good idea

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sunil05
@sunil05  ·  0 karma

i have joined class for preparation.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey.  I'm looking to give the GMAT by September! Is there anyone who's giving it around the same time? Let's form a study group and crack it together. If not, is there any private tutor willing to coach me on the same? Don't really want to join any coaching classes as they promise one on one teaching and almost never deliver. 

Feel free to drop me an email at rohitkapoor1392 @ gmail.com 

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
aadi.315
@aadi.315  ·  0 karma

let me know at aadi.315@gmail.com. I tried Oaks academy, not that good for GMAT. Study group/private tutor would be better. (Verbal is an Achilles heel for me 😞 )

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Arnob1293
@Arnob1293  ·  0 karma

@sunil05 Hi Sunil, I have few queries regarding Jamboree. Can I dm you?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi i am Janhavi and i am so so confused about GMAT and i really want to avoid coaching classes. Is there anyone like me in such a situation? If yes, can we make a study group and figure things out together? My email id is- JanhaviDesai.r@gmail.com  It would be great if any of you live in Wanovrie, NIBM or Kondhwa side.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
royxxx
@royxxx  ·  0 karma

@Proximus Please go ahead

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Maximus29
@Maximus29  ·  0 karma

Have you started. M goin to stary preparing.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, can anyone help me with GMAT classes in Pune who provide proper lectures and proper study materials.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Friends,

Can anyone help me with information that "Is TIME coachin is good for GMAT Test Series as back-up Test series, although I have joined Jamboree. 

Please let me know your helpfull review...

Thanks

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
aadi.315
@aadi.315  ·  0 karma

Classes wont serve much of a purpose if u are aiming high, (700+). Get a good material first. OG is must. Manahattan strategy guides along with them.  Online prep courses are good but expensive. I tried(7 days trial) economists GMAT tutor and found it good but cost is too much.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sunil05
@sunil05  ·  0 karma

jamboree education is good. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...