Gmat 690.. any hope..

Hey people, i have searched all the threads but could not come across any that could answer my questions… so have started this new thread… if i am wrong in this u may guide me to the right thread…:slight_smile: i am an IT professional with aroun…

Hey people,

i have searched all the threads but could not come across any that could answer my questions.. so have started this new thread.. if i am wrong in this u may guide me to the right thread...:)

i am an IT professional with around 2.8 years of work ex.. my GMAT score this time is 690.. earlier when i had taken the exam i had got 500. i basically want to do my MBA from a reputed institute like ISB NUS Nanyang, i wanted to know what are my chances in getting in any of such colleges. Academically i was a average student through out. however i have done well professionally. My EC's are ok too. Kindly help me and guide me to the right place. also do i need to take the GMAT again? is my score too low for the colleges that i have mentioned??

please help..

is something wrong with the thread?? where are pagal experts?? why arent dey responding???

Hey people,

i have searched all the threads but could not come across any that could answer my questions.. so have started this new thread.. if i am wrong in this u may guide me to the right thread...:)

i am an IT professional with around 2.8 years of work ex.. my GMAT score this time is 690.. earlier when i had taken the exam i had got 500. i basically want to do my MBA from a reputed institute like ISB NUS Nanyang, i wanted to know what are my chances in getting in any of such colleges. Academically i was a average student through out. however i have done well professionally. My EC's are ok too. Kindly help me and guide me to the right place. also do i need to take the GMAT again? is my score too low for the colleges that i have mentioned??

please help..

abs_isgr8 Says
is something wrong with the thread?? where are pagal experts?? why arent dey responding???

Hi,

I understand you are disturbed.

But ple dont open threads for individual queries for existing specific threads. it's not appreciated over here.
Can you ple post in the following threads. i'm sure experts will reply to you:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/low-gmat-scores-find-help-here-25029450
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/590-to-710q47-v40-25045164

All the best.
Regards,
Neha