Gim Batch Of 2005 - 2007....Its Rocking

Hi folks Lets knw each other coz we gonna spend our best 2 yrs 2gether.So post ur profile here n lets make GOA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT a place 2 be I am Anish Kr Gupta.did hotel mngmt frm IHM n wrked as CHEF @ hotel hyatt regency for abt 18…

Hi folks
Lets knw each other coz we gonna spend our best 2 yrs 2gether.So post ur profile here n lets make GOA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT a place 2 be

I am Anish Kr Gupta.did hotel mngmt frm IHM n wrked as CHEF @ hotel hyatt regency for abt 18 mnths n been working at GE CAPITAL for abt 30 mnths

LOVE cooking,making friends,reading etc etc

XAT %ile - 91

Regards
Anish Kr. Gupta

Hi man,

I am Vineeth Kumar. Graduate froman engg. college in kerala 2004. Love tea, reading fiction and stuff that interest me. Basically from kerala but studied in chennai, mangalore, UP, & cochin. Fluent in hindi. Working knowledge of tamil.

BTW I had done my final year project in gurgaon.

Looking forward to meeting all in goa.

Vineeth :smile:

hey vineet..me 2 in gurgaon now..can call me up at
GUYS plz pour in with information...

*No Phone no. pls - Simba*

Hi, me too got through.
And Anish, man you have an amazing profile. And if you love cooking, I love eating. I hope we get along well.

I am a B.E. in Comp Science. I am a Punjabi, a Sardar, staying in Hyderabad.
I speak Eng, Hindi, Punjabi and Telugu.
I like playing Tennis and swimming. And a bit of drinking.(what better place could I have got)
Cheers!

hi,
i am raghuveer. working in infosys for the last 15 months.
still have nmims ka result to come. if i dont get thru there..gim would be the place for me.

Hi pgites,
I am Anil, from delhi....finally converted GIM.
I will be joining u guys fr sure at GIM.
About me..
i am an electronics engineer,
20 months job experience,
keep in touch guys....

Hey all....
Im Mrinalini from hyderabad....
Im working with Max New York Life(corporate sales) right now.Was working with FHPL, a part of the Apollo group before this.
Guess ill be seeing all of you in a coupla months.....

Hey everyone .
congragulations to everyone who made it including myself .iam shishir shetty.
i did my scholing and PU in a sleepy town of mulky near mangalore in karnataka .Did my engg in mechanical from nitte ,this too near mangalore . worked for 20 months in chennai.
languages known : english ,kannada, hindi,tamil and tulu(my mother tongue) and would hopefully learn german and konkani in goa .
hobbies : cricket,football and quizzing.
see u all in goa .

Hi junta...
congrates to those who have made it...i also got through...I am an mechanical engineer from REC. work ex of 33 months with a MNC. After a long liost of rejection i got through GIM. Waiting for XIMB results. if could not make it to ximb then u will definately find me at GIM.
lets see when they are going to declare the results.

hiiii guys,,,

congrtas 2 all those who got thru..count me 2!!!!
i am ghiyaz...im 4m hyderabad..
did b.com 4m delhi...
no work ex...
awaiting liba results...but who cares im coming 2 goa!!!!!c u ther guys...
and ther seems 2 lot of ppl 4m hyd!!!!cooooool

Hi man,

I am Vineeth Kumar. Graduate froman engg. college in kerala 2004. Love tea, reading fiction and stuff that interest me. Basically from kerala but studied in chennai, mangalore, UP, & cochin. Fluent in hindi. Working knowledge of tamil.

BTW I had done my final year project in gurgaon.

Looking forward to meeting all in goa.

Vineeth :smile:

Hi ,

This is Manoj here.Would u tell me more about GIM.Its overall ranking , placements
,packages , companies etc.

Manoj

Hi Guys,

I Manoj , an engineer with 7 yrs of exp ,got call form GIM.

I want to know more about GIM.would any one help.

Like total expenses, GIM ranking , placements , packages.

Manoj

hey ppl

don't have extra ordinary hopes from XIMB and am not joining LIBA...so there's a very high chance that I might be headed to Goa!!! :)

I am Prashant Patel. B.E. Mechatronics, from Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat. As my surname suggests, I am a gujju. Worked for 16 months in an Environment Consultancy Firm which was a family business. In June last year closed shop in Vadodara and shifted to Chennai. So the only complete sentence I can speak in Tamil is "Tamil Tere Ille" Otherwise am fluent with Gujju, Hindi and Angrezi...Love watchin cricket, reading, browsing the net and trekking...the last trek I did happened to be in Goa... 😃

as I said, most probably we ppl are gonna meet up there... so any of u received the letter - which would be "legally binding"? :)

cheers

Prashant

hi..

most of you have loads of work ex!!! makes me feel all young and stupid :whatthat:
anyway, i'm sanjana from blore..did by Bsc..worked for 4 months..but tahts call centre exp..
i also got a call from sdm in mysore and i've paid up 75k there..i'll be losing about 60k if i take up gim..so i'd like to know what guys feel..i'm sort of leaning towards GIM
i'll probably be checking out the campus next week..
when are we supposed to receive the legally binding letter?!

Hi, me too got through.
And Anish, man you have an amazing profile. And if you love cooking, I love eating. I hope we get along well.

I am a B.E. in Comp Science. I am a Punjabi, a Sardar, staying in Hyderabad.
I speak Eng, Hindi, Punjabi and Telugu.
I like playing Tennis and swimming. And a bit of drinking.(what better place could I have got)
Cheers!

now thats my kind of guy...i think we hav evrything in common except the tennis and swimming(guess that leaves only eating and drinking which is what i do best)
:grin: :grin:
as for the rest of details;
this is anand here.GIM seems to be my destination too.
I am a mech engg. with abt 35 mnths work-ex
graduated frm kerala but worked in mumbai and pune.
dont see any mumbai guys here..

spatcha, i am looking forward to meeting you and sitting over a few drinks, may be anish can cook us some prawns

Well, a Yahoo group has been created for those joining GIM
Click and join
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GIM2005-07
Cheers!

hi people...

lotsa ppl from hyd here...so far thr r three...maybe thr will be more...
since thr r so many of us how about we all meet up in hyd sometime soon...
jus so we get to know each other......
wat say ppl?
drop a line if u guys r game....

mrinalini

Congrats Guyz ! and hi Gary, Shashi and other seniors frm GIM

Vikram here from Goa 😃 (Didnt c anyone frm Goa posting so far where r u guyz),

XAT % 91.88, GD/PI: Excellent

Edu qual: BBA

Work Ex: Sales officer at HDFC Bank
Hobbies: Cricket, Stock trading, drinkin well not really but will gv u guyz company, eating is my passion , PC games

Had a call from ICFAI Bangalore too but now surely going in for GIM joined yahoogroups, hope to c u guyz there
Regds
Vikram
GIM 2005 - 2007
hi people...

lotsa ppl from hyd here...so far thr r three...maybe thr will be more...
since thr r so many of us how about we all meet up in hyd sometime soon...
jus so we get to know each other......
wat say ppl?
drop a line if u guys r game....

mrinalini

Nice idea. I am game. U decide!!