FRM level1

StUdy material

How to prepare for level 1 attempt of frm?when is it?can it be prepared for, now? 

2017 materials available and if you need any of them please email at [email protected] 

2017 Nov FRM (Schweser/GARP/BT) Level 1 and Level 2 study material available. Please contact @ [email protected] 

I have FRM Part I 2017 (1) GARP textbooks (2)Schweser Notes and Questions & Answers (3) Bionic Turtle Notes and Instructional Videos, mock tests, the entire set. I can share it at very low cost if you are interested. Mail me at [email protected] for details. 

Hi

I am from Hong Kong and wanted to check if someone is preparing for FRM / CFA 2018 attempt in HK. Would love to catch up and preferably exchange notes / study material and meet over coffee / beers.

I have not yet enrolled into any of the modules yet. I am an Engineer / BA by background and work for HSBC in Hong Kong as an enterprise architect and wish to move out of IT completely. This is why the need to enroll into business centric courses like CFA / FRM

My watsapp is +852 5448 5990

Hi...I am preparing for FRM Nov'17 and would like to know if any one has soft copy of Mock test ...I will be ready to pay for the mock test...please mail me on [email protected] or reply to this post 

FRM I (2018 May) & FRM II (2018 May) Complete Study Material Set I have FRM Part I & II 2018 (1) GARP textbooks (2) Schweser Notes (3) Bionic Turtle Notes and Instructional Videos, mock tests, (4) Wileys FRM Handbook and mock tests, the entire set. I can share it at very low cost if you are interested. Mail me at [email protected]  for details.    

Any Review on Ashwini Bajaj videos for FRM ?

hi am intending to pursue FRM.Please suggest books that i should refer to.Anybody has tutorial videos of SSEI(Sanjay Saraf)

FRM part 1 and 2 GARP, Schweser, BT original materials available for nominal ask. Also fintree videos for level 1 available. Further details on email to [email protected]

Frm material available for Part 2- 2018 FRM Bionic Turtle Notes, Question Sets, Videos, Mock Exams, Formula Sheet, Schweser Notes , QBANK, GARP Notes and books. Part 1- Fintree videos, schweser, BT, EDUPRISTINE and garp available. Email [email protected]

For all latest materials (CFA/CAIA/FRM/ERP/CPA/CIA/Financial modelling/Advanced Excel etc); drop an email at [email protected] 

Hello all, I want FRM level 1 study material for the Nov'18 exam. I though cannot offer more than Rs.200/- for the study material ... All those still interested to pass the material to a student, Contact me at : 8454064146

I need phillip Jorian question bank for Nov 2018 FRM level 1 preparation, pls help I can't bear the high cost. [email protected]

BT notes, FINTREE videos, Q bank, 10 year Practice papers and lot of other FRM 1 and FRM 2 material, please contact : [email protected]

Does anyone would like to share FRM l1 Fintree videos for free?

Kindly PM!

Hi Guys, Appearing for l1 in Nov...need some guidance on preparation and materials to be used. Is schweser notes and bt question enough.. Anyone based out of dubai?? Pls ping me ur number.

Hello every one ,

I can provide complete FRM 2019 Part 1 Material plus videos at very low cost ... Just drop a mail at [email protected] 

For financial modelling materials at deep discounted price, mail to [email protected]