Now I know how much you watch Arsenal and what you know about us.
Who is the reigning champion of the youth cup?
When did he replace Gallas with Squillaci?
Din't you watch Koscielny in Barca game,Chelsea game and even Utd. game?
Isn't Chesney and Fabianski very good this season??
Gibbs doesn't get opportunity like Rafael as you don't have any decent experienced RB.Gibbs is fit now and has started for England as well.So stop underrating him and his fitness.
Wenger played Fabregas at the cost of Vieria and look how how has he developed.So how is he so bad?
Ramsey was very decent last season before unfortunate leg break.
Man Utd. won youth cup in 2003,since then they are having barren patch.
dnt mind it watever 1 may say but Utd have better youth than Arsenal in over all terms f all positions covered up
I believe the reverse.
As far as Morrison and Pogba are concerned,let them make some mark in premier league before making them superstar. Till now,they are only good prospect.
Dude,I also know there is a way youth players are exposed and blooded. And whole world acknowledges and appreciates the way players are groomed at Arsenal.
P.S:- Please avoid SMSish language.
Are you blind or cant read properly..?
I said I rate Gibbs as gud as Rafael. and for me gibbs should be in your playing XI.
Scezzney has been good..why was he playing Almunia even after his blunders.??
all teams play two full backs isnt it..? wheres the 2nd Vermaleen. he is injured.
I would pick Mertsacker , Vidic , Rio , Shawcross , Cahill over Squillaci any day.
Arsenal should not have let Gallas go on free transfer...that was a mistake admit it or not.
Arsenal have Nasri, Fabregas and Wilshere but wheres the holding player or midfielder. to be honest Song is not the ans.
I rate Nasri n Wilshere really gud players. see i m not biased as you are.
have you seen Fabregas play in big games except lst one he goes missing in big games...why..??
I can even explain to you why Arsene Wenger doesnt buy a big player unless he sells.. despite Arsenal posing a 50+ million pretax profit.. do ask me if u want to know why.??
Do you know Arsenal reserves was hammered by Aston villa 10-1 in which Ciaran clark and Marc albrighton dint played last month.. with many youth regulars playing in it.?? Criag Eastmond notably was there.
whom did you beat Man utd in the final so to say you have the best and we have the worst is a lot childish.
now i will tell you 1 more fact Man utd under18 got beaten by Crewe 5-1
although we dominated the match...why..?? because neither King nor Will Keane our top two reserves under 18 strikers were playing..both were injured.
Tuniclliffe , Pogba n Morrison will be the trio just like in 92 who came and shook the world..
Sorry I am not out here to have a 1 on 1 go with you on this.. what you spoke told me what and how much you know about football and the two clubs..