Football Club -- Part Deux

Hey Torres!!!! Whats the score?

being a red devil, i can't even think in my dreams that i will be happy at pool's win but here i am

Chelsea fans right now are looking for a 14 day money-back guarantee on Torres !!


HA HA HA HA !



Well said!!!!

Just Thanking your post wasn't enough!!!

:cheerio:

Thank you roy for RAUL :cheerio: :cheerio:

Well said!!!!

Just Thanking your post wasn't enough!!!

:cheerio:


By tomm we ll have a video on his expression when they scored... I rad somewhere it was priceless:drinking::drinking::drinking:
rohan_b Says
By tomm we ll have a video on his expression when they scored... I rad somewhere it was priceless:drinking::drinking::drinking:


I saw his face when Raul scored...

Seemed perplexed at his decision!!!
I think he was wonderin about all those grand statements that he made in past 5 days!!!
:drinking:
nishantvdo Says
Where are all the chelski fans??


they hav opted for county watching rather than bpl,and d bridge is stuned into silence.
I loved d goal by raul n cezh's keeping.
P.s-they wil surely talk about handball and refree.
P.p.s-i am big fan of manu and liverpool is my 2nd favourite club.
nishantvdo Says
Where are all the chelski fans??


Playing the russian roulette?

Didnt see the match! How was the performances? players etc? did torres start??
Hey Torres!!!! Whats the score?

being a red devil, i can't even think in my dreams that i will be happy at pool's win but here i am



thanks buddy i am a pool fan and i was eagerly waiting for this all week,
it was kenny who masterminded the win by playing 3-5-1-1, bcoz of more liverpool players in midfield lampard,essien and mikel were unable to pass the ball to drogba,anelka and toress and whenever they did there strikers were already found surrounded by three liverpool players unabling them to play the shots.:lookround::lookround::lookround:

LONG LIVE KING KENNY
Playing the russian roulette?

Didnt see the match! How was the performances? players etc? did torres start??


BUDDY FOR ME CARRAGHER:cheerio::cheerio: WAS THE MAN OF THE MATCH AND YES OUR NEW ANFIELD HERO 'RAUL MIERELES' WAS ALSO FANTASTIC.

(I WAS WAITING FOR SUAREZ TO COME)
nishantvdo Says
Fernando Torres 50 million, David Luiz 22 million. Kenny Dalglish priceless. For everything else there's Raul Meireles.

Breaking News: Chelsea now planning to bid 60 mill + Fernando Torres for Raul M .

Loved the moment when reds were singing "You should have stayed at THE BIG CLUB" in full volume
Btw I've tapped Roman's phone and have overheard chelsea next transfer target is King Kenny+Merieles for 200million pounds :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

YNWA

all hail KING KENNY+STEVE CLARKE.these guys got the tactics spot on.

(caption for the attachment)do you need anything to hide your face fernando?

nash_av Says
all hail KING KENNY+STEVE CLARKE.these guys got the tactics spot on.


Exactly! I'm amazed to see the positive confidence in King Kenny's tactics. While selling Torres he did not even speak about the embarrassment clause that would have forbid him from playing this game. I bet 99% of the managers would have included this clause in the contract..including someone like Benitez I would say.
Guys in the liverpool management deserve all the credit for this win.

Just one more time
http://www.footylounge.com/films//chelsea-v-liverpool-highlights-06022011/raul-meireles-1-0-video_9c3400368.html

I'm on the airport at the moment, so give me a lil update .. Is Torr * don't know how 2 pronounce it * starting? Lol #Jokes
(Ryan Babel from his official twitter account).

this shows what the plastic fans really are.used shankly gates in that banner(i think they have just changed the colour from red to blue).COPYCATS.and 1 more thing "that banner sucks in BLUE" \m/

Seria A is getting very interesting too... Inter defeat Roma 5-3 ( It has been a crazy week hasnt it) They are just 2 points behind milan if they win the game in hand..With 14 more rounds of matches to go Inter might just win it Go inter...If leonardo can win this it ll be a slap on the face of benitez..

awesome result ! against chelsea

frankly speaking i was expecting a draw but thanks to misunderstandings at chelsea back line and thanks to king kenny for his brilliant tactics we win

hope we can continue this form and qualify for champions league !

as kenny says take it 1 game at a time !

hard luck chelsea guys ! torres will need more time to settle !

1. Neither any of us(PGs on forum) or any United official ever claimed that we will win the league unbeaten..Yes we all wanted it though!!!
Infact SAF himself had said many times that this unbeaten run would not continue...

2. Don't you start me on that penalties and decisions again...I have already posted enough data for any sensible person on the face of the earth to understand..If you still can't then I can't help you with that...


Dont tell me you guys didnt wanted that unbeaten record. Ofcourse no one would admit that, let alone Sir Alex.


I never said that we din wanted it... Lets not stretch this discussion beyond what it deserves...

Cheers
:cheerio:
Football records in England