You should have really won much more, more so because you have such world class players like Howard webb
Hello,please don't cribb over this issue.Already my fellow mates have given enough stats to shut your mouth,and first atleast try coming atleast close to us in trophies(which looks impossible in near future),history,popularity,and etc etc then I may consider hearing advice from a Chelski fan.And I don't feel bad because you guys keep on cribbing regarding this referee issue,because after all everyone is jealous about United,and dude referring decisions are parts and parcels of the game,and no club in the history can ever wi so many trophies only with the helpp of referres,I hope you understand this simple truth as a football fan.
Aren't you the guy who was claiming england are the best side in the world during the world cup even though they havnt won anything since 1966?. Havent seen u around since the germany match 😁 😁 :D And like first_timer pointed pointed out with legendary players like Mike Riley and Howard Webb dawning the Red devil jersey they really should ve won more:drinking
Hello,I never said England is the best team in the world,I as a true English supporter said that they have good prospect to win the W.C and I don't think I was wrong,every W.C they are considered as one of the favourites,but everytime they sadly underperform,or luck doesn't favour them.:oops: And for your next part I have already replied to above.:cheerio:
Yeah and ask poor ol' Man City how it feels.. Mark Hughes was absolutely baffled when yet more injury time was added to injury time for no reason whatsoever..and then that stupid undeserved Owen winner! had Man City been a bigger club, the refree most certainly would have apologized.. had the same happened against United, Mr. ferguson would have abused the refree so bad that even newspapers would feel sorry to publish it..!! United have always had two things on their side.. LUCK and REFREES.. now go on denying it, but its a FACT!!
Look who is talking. Yes,United always have everything on their side,and Arsenal only has injuries on their side,otherwise they would have won everything in the last 7 years.Ohh I forgot according to you guys,you are the most financially stable club also,I think A.W is a better economist than a manager.;) But you know actually I feel sad for you guys,I can understand how does it feels to be trophieless from 7 years,that is why you are self proclaimed best team.
i can understand Man u fans teasing liverpool , atleast they have trophies to match our hall of trophies
I don't understand arsenal fans stating lack f trophies ( WE HAVE WON cHAMPIONS LEAGUE & FA Cup in last 5 years, wht have u won ???)
what arsenal have been trying to justify over last 7 years is that if u build a stadium and promote youth team players then there is no need to win trophy , no body advocates chelski's modus operandi bt who siad if u build a stadium then u can't win a trophy till u pay f tht stadiums debt.Tht's lack f ambitions nt economic sagaciousness
Hello,please don't cribb over this issue.Already my fellow mates have given enough stats to shut your mouth,and first atleast try coming atleast close to us in trophies(which looks impossible in near future),history,popularity,and etc etc then I may consider hearing advice from a Chelski fan.And I don't feel bad because you guys keep on cribbing regarding this referee issue,because after all everyone is jealous about United,and dude referring decisions are parts and parcels of the game,and no club in the history can ever wi so many trophies only with the helpp of referres,I hope you understand this simple truth as a football fan.
Hello,I never said England is the best team in the world,I as a true English supporter said that they have good prospect to win the W.C and I don't think I was wrong,every W.C they are considered as one of the favourites,but everytime they sadly underperform,or luck doesn't favour them.:oops: And for your next part I have already replied to above.:cheerio:
Look who is talking. Yes,United always have everything on their side,and Arsenal only has injuries on their side,otherwise they would have won everything in the last 7 years.Ohh I forgot according to you guys,you are the most financially stable club also,I think A.W is a better economist than a manager.;) But you know actually I feel sad for you guys,I can understand how does it feels to be trophieless from 7 years,that is why you are self proclaimed best team.
see, u may be a passionate Manure fan, but each and every post of urs is loads of rubbish, with contradictory viewpoints.
Almost all the time you keep on saying that everybody should shut their mouth till his/her team wins trophies comparable to man utd. In that case, if a real madrid/ac milan fan starts posting here frequently, you should also shut up, going by your own logic. For example, a RM fan is here in PG, but he never posts this kind of nonsense.
And secondly, shut your trap regarding world football then, cos your preferred team England haven't won anything in the past 40 years.
So, look who's talking.
P.S. : This thread was free from name-calling and abusing other clubs till a few months back. But sadly, all good things come to an end. Signing off. If I want to get into "abuse-other-clubs" game, I'll rather do that in orkut communities, and not here.
Guys please stop the name calling. Mr.K, we can always have a healthy discussion without calling clubs or players insulting names This will lead to even more mud-slinging. This process will continue, and then we won't be able to have a proper discussion here.
Samir Nasri wins the PFA player of the month for 3rd time in 4 months ....Amazing considering he was dropped from the WC squad just a few months back:cheerio::cheerio:
see, u may be a passionate Manure fan, but each and every post of urs is loads of rubbish, with contradictory viewpoints.
Almost all the time you keep on saying that everybody should shut their mouth till his/her team wins trophies comparable to man utd. In that case, if a real madrid/ac milan fan starts posting here frequently, you should also shut up, going by your own logic. For example, a RM fan is here in PG, but he never posts this kind of nonsense.
And secondly, shut your trap regarding world football then, cos your preferred team England haven't won anything in the past 40 years.
So, look who's talking.
P.S. : This thread was free from name-calling and abusing other clubs till a few months back. But sadly, all good things come to an end. Signing off. If I want to get into "abuse-other-clubs" game, I'll rather do that in orkut communities, and not here.
I am a passionate United fan,and that is why my post is rubbish because I don't google links from xyz sites to find issues against other clubs.My posts are always contradictory and it will be but sadly only to people like you,who can't accept truth huh.When you can post links from xyz sites against us,then why don't you have the courage to take it back.Do you expect us to keep listening to your non sense crap,sorry that won't happen,everytime you shout we will counter you,get it,you better do. And I never said trophies only,I saidtrophies,histroy,ethics,any one ofwhich you guys don't have.Read my post twice before posting. And dude I never said anything regarding World football,some guy started it,I was just replying to it,and I don't support England or for that instance any team for trophies,why do all you Chelsea fans think everyone like yourself??? Yes sadly all good things have come to end,remember in the previous thread when other people only calling us by names,you were silent that time,I hope you were enjoying rite???Here also other people(not you) have started name calling us,which even I hate,but dude if some one calls us by filthy name,den u expect me to be quite???
I rest my case here,and hope that healthy discussions starts again in this thread,and this mudslinging ends,enough is enough..:oops: PEACE :thumbsup:
P.S. : This thread was free from name-calling and abusing other clubs till a few months back. But sadly, all good things come to an end. Signing off. If I want to get into "abuse-other-clubs" game, I'll rather do that in orkut communities, and not here.
to be fair to him i think mr.k was not the first one to start this name calling business.....it was there from when torres transfer saga began you didnt said anything to them:drinking:
Agree with first_timer saarji....there's no victory in calling clubs/players names. Each and every of the involved club is as great as the other and everyone knows that. It all depends upon *THAT DAY* when it comes to big matches.
Let's work to keep this thread a platform for healthy discussions among soccer enthusiasts.
Someone please mail this article to wenger .. Various Mangers explain the tactics which help them beat Barcelona...Great read...shows the amount of effort people put in before games
wow.. m speechless.. amazing comeback from newcastle.. when all seemed to be lost, one man on the pitch was determined to turn it around for the toon army.. yes u guessed it right.. that man was Phil Dowd.. a true Hero of the toon fans..!! i salute the spirit of Phil Dowd.. he should be signed for a higher transfer fee than Andy Caroll or maybe Newcastle have already signed him and hence let Andy Caroll go!! well, i can only speculate..!!
i just sit stunned and in awe of the sheer never say die spirit of refree Phil Dowd.. respect!!
P.S- i have never had so much respect for an opposition player as i have for Phil Dowd today.. take a bow!! \\____ 0//
wow.. m speechless.. amazing comeback from newcastle.. when all seemed to be lost, one man on the pitch was determined to turn it around for the toon army.. yes u guessed it right.. that man was Phil Dowd.. a true Hero of the toon fans..!! i salute the spirit of Phil Dowd.. he should be signed for a higher transfer fee than Andy Caroll or maybe Newcastle have already signed him and hence let Andy Caroll go!! well, i can only speculate..!!
i just sit stunned and in awe of the sheer never say die spirit of refree Phil Dowd.. respect!!
P.S- i have never had so much respect for an opposition player as i have for Phil Dowd today.. take a bow!! \\____ 0//
Ha ha... I was expectin this..I was waitin for someone to post it..
I am sure you must be complain about 2nd penalty(I do not think there was anythin contentious against Arsenal other than that) but you very conveniently ignored the goal scored by Best (gives as offside) despite Rocisky playin him onside clearly...
You need to give this to Newcastle..They did played with character!!!
wow.. m speechless.. amazing comeback from newcastle.. when all seemed to be lost, one man on the pitch was determined to turn it around for the toon army.. yes u guessed it right.. that man was Phil Dowd.. a true Hero of the toon fans..!! i salute the spirit of Phil Dowd.. he should be signed for a higher transfer fee than Andy Caroll or maybe Newcastle have already signed him and hence let Andy Caroll go!! well, i can only speculate..!!
i just sit stunned and in awe of the sheer never say die spirit of refree Phil Dowd.. respect!!
P.S- i have never had so much respect for an opposition player as i have for Phil Dowd today.. take a bow!! \\____ 0//
Now we know where all the 35 mill from carroll sale went
Money Well spent Mike Ashley U clever clever man
But How the Freaking F do u give away a 4 goal lead in 45 mins 😲 😲 😲 completely shocked 😁 😁 😁
The bottom of the table beat the top of the league ...The premier league rules this season ...by far the best league in the world:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: