FLAME University

Please advise me on taking admission in FLAME… how do you asess da university… i heard the placemnts arent great…. is it???? plz recommend..

Please advise me on taking admission in FLAME...
how do you asess da university...
i heard the placemnts arent great.... is it????
plz recommend..

: to PG plz use the following thread :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

On the contrary the placements are very good. Highest Salary is 14.5 Average is4.6 Dellote, KPMG ,Reliance, CCD and many great companies are recruiting

Pls gemme sum feedback about FLAME...pls

Its a good place to stduy. Great Campus. Includes Golf and Horse riding. Great Faculty from IIm's. Excellent placement too. Check their website www.flame.edu.in

hey guys.......please tell abt the University placement scenario,is it good to do MBA from this University or shud i step on to sumthng else:lookround:,pls help me out as I have already applied for ITM Navi Mumbai and I am going now for IFIM,Bang and ISBM,PUNE as well......please enlighten this issue n tell me also whether the colls m applying are good or bad and how the FLAME stands in between according to the placments nd Campus and Fees as well .........i'll be so pleased to get answers from you......you'll be highly appreciated:clap:.....brief replies makes easy thankyou.....n:-P.....:
sarafvivek Says
hey guys.......please tell abt the University placement scenario,is it good to do MBA from this University or shud i step on to sumthng else:lookround:,pls help me out as I have already applied for ITM Navi Mumbai and I am going now for IFIM,Bang and ISBM,PUNE as well......please enlighten this issue n tell me also whether the colls m applying are good or bad and how the FLAME stands in between according to the placments nd Campus and Fees as well .........i'll be so pleased to get answers from you......you'll be highly appreciated:clap:.....brief replies makes easy thankyou.....n:-P.....:

Please visit the campus of Flame. Call the Counselor and they will take you around the campus meet the students. It's very different l worth a visit definitely

Hi.......
I have seen in the website page of flame university that its too much costly:splat: around 10-11 lacs:banghead: of fees but remarkably every kind of possible twice yearly expenses are included in that also....:cheers:
Is it true or sumthing else ?..please help me :lookround:on this i am seriously concerned......

The expenses are for 2 years. It's not 10 lacs a year I thunk u need to physically visit the place to know the standard and quality of education.

flame flame flame.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please respond here:.........m waiting for sm1's help.............................:helpsmilie:

Its good... you should visit their campus and see for yourself. Great Campus and Golf Training..Fantastic Faculty.. Very good course structure.

what has been the placement scenario this year of the batch 2009-2011??plz let me kn..

in the next 2 weeks they expect 100% placement . Average salary is 4.8 . Highest is 19.75 lowest is 4

19.75??is it for school of business or communication..and if ur sayin dat placement wil be 100% in nxt few days den i wld like to kn please if wat r d chances of freshers gettin placed in comparision to the work-ex guys if any?

hey Parag ,

i came to know that fee for the course is 6.5 lakhs/yr, i.e. 13 lakhs for the two year course :drinking:.
if yes, then what kind of expenses does it include .

also, in your previous posts whatever stats you have given about placement, are they for 'PGDM-Core' course, OR are they combined for all courses.
kindly enlighten me .

i came to know that fee for the course is 6.5 lakhs/yr, i.e. 13 lakhs for the two year course .
if yes, then what kind of expenses does it include .

also, in your previous posts whatever stats you have given about placement, are they for 'PGDM-Core' course, OR are they combined for all courses.
kindly enlighten me

is der smone here to guide us.. i m still confused whether to join FLAME or not..please let us kn abt d current passed batch ka placement scenario. i m really lookin forward for the college.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:lookround:

any current batch students plz ans above questions ?