expected GIM cutoff

hey guys wht should u think about gims cutoff after ximb results is there any chane on 91 percentile

hey guys
wht should u think about gims cutoff after ximb results is there any chane on 91 percentile

I guess, u shud hv specified which %ile r u referring to... the earlier declared ones (%age scores), or the ones declared yes'day (actual %iles)

buck_was Says
I guess, u shud hv specified which %ile r u referring to... the earlier declared ones (%age scores), or the ones declared yes'day (actual %iles)

Okay tell me what could be the cut-off for the revised percentiles. Any idea how far it went last time? I got a new percentile of 86.78.. good enough?
What about BIM/LIBA/SIBM?
Okay tell me what could be the cut-off for the revised percentiles. Any idea how far it went last time? I got a new percentile of 86.78.. good enough?

@ 86.78 SIBM pbbly no, the rest ya u have a very good chance. GIM am not sure but i think it went into the 70's last year, am not sure though.

Last yr GIM didnt hv sectional cut-offs... n AFAIK, they called well into the early 70s... but there r talks (unofficial - u never can know da official word) of sectional cut-offs this yr...

SIBM wud probly not venture into 80s, unless u hv quality/quantity/both work-ex... last yr SIBM aligned wid ATMA, n its cut-off was 98.xx %ile!

Till last yr, LIBA too didnt hv sectional cut-offs... n they too called upto early 70s... no idea abt sectional considerations this yr

ATB!

Edit - No idea abt BIM
Till last yr, LIBA too didnt hv sectional cut-offs... n they too called upto early 70s... no idea abt sectional considerations this yr

ATB!

Edit - No idea abt BIM

last year LIBA did NOT call up to early 70's, i know this because last year i myself had a 78-79%ile and no call from liba.:huh: :huh: but this time i think i can expect a liba call.
nithin Says
last year LIBA did NOT call up to early 70's, i know this because last year i myself had a 78-79%ile and no call from liba.:huh: :huh: but this time i think i can expect a liba call.

nithin bhai...u sure on this one???

LIBA wants 80+ ??????????? :wow:

strange very strange......
nithin bhai...u sure on this one???

LIBA wants 80+ ??????????? :wow:

strange very strange......

that is what happened to me last year. telling from personal experience. what ur %ile???
nithin Says
that is what happened to me last year. telling from personal experience. what ur %ile???

i have 76.6%ile (new)
do i stand a chance in any good institute in xat
what abt xime, gim,libe, xiss.......
plz reply

Hey guys,

I have 90.XX %ile in XAT with two sections >95 and one in 54.
Do I have any chance in SIBM or any other good institute?

i have 76.6%ile (new)
do i stand a chance in any good institute in xat
what abt xime, gim,libe, xiss.......
plz reply

xime and xiss sure u got a good chance.

well gim is better than liba (imo) and last year at 78%ile i didnt get a call from liba. so u need to pray hard. and finally we never know, like the xlri calls showed us anything can happen.!!
Hey guys,

I have 90.XX %ile in XAT with two sections >95 and one in 54.
Do I have any chance in SIBM or any other good institute?

very dicey, if that 54 is in gk then u might have a chance.ubt then again sibm may not have ne sectional cut offs at all!!! but just remember last year when sibm was considering atma scores i didnt get a call at 96.xx as the cutoff's were at 98. so we will have to see wat the overall cutoff's are. apart frm symbi u should get a call frm all the other colls (bim, liba, gim) Best of luck!!!
nithin Says

well wat were the cut offs last yr fr XAT affliated insti???????

well wat were the cut offs last yr fr XAT affliated insti???????

hey mik check ur no.of posts, 666 the devils number!!
last bim and sibm had accepted ATMA scores, sibm cutoff was 98 last year, and my friend had got a bim call at 93, remember these were ATMA %iles. i think liba was around 80 (xat %ile) gim no idea. barring liba the cut off's for the other 2 will definitely come down by some margin. except for sibm i dont think u need to worry too much abt the other coll's.
hey mik check ur no.of posts, 666 the devils number!!
last bim and sibm had accepted ATMA scores, sibm cutoff was 98 last year, and my friend had got a bim call at 93, remember these were ATMA %iles. i think liba was around 80 (xat %ile) gim no idea. barring liba the cut off's for the other 2 will definitely come down by some margin. except for sibm i dont think u need to worry too much abt the other coll's.

acc to me the cut offs shud be -
SIBM - 90+
BIM,GIM - 84+ ;-)
LIBA - 70+

Well u seem to be the official counsellor 😉 helping one & all on the cut offs....all this is gonna backfire...let the call be out

Enjoy
mik
acc to me the cut offs shud be -
SIBM - 90+
BIM,GIM - 84+ ;-)
LIBA - 70+

Well u seem to be the official counsellor 😉 helping one & all on the cut offs....all this is gonna backfire...let the call be out

Enjoy
mik

like i said in some thread after seeing the pattern of xlri calls, am slightly apprehensive abt making predictions. but again except for that liba 1 which i think is slightly low, ur prediction for sibm, bim, gim look good.
btw a couple of guys here dont have xim-b call bcause of low gk score but have a xlri call that really cracks me up. 😃 😃

Well i have 82.65 percentile with 91 in verbal,82 in GK and mere 52 in Quant.Well reading this thread it seems neither i can't clear sectional cutoffs nor 82.65 will be enough for GIM...That is bad news.......

I feel like crying

Loserboy:whatthat:

can i expect a call from sibm,gim,bim,liba
overall-97.35
quant-63
va-99
gk-85
quant is low

nithin Says

Wen i said tht they called upto early 70s, I didnt mean they called all upto tht mark... calls of most instts r subject to the weights individual instts assign to various other parameters... n this is a common knowledge...