European or Asian MBA

Frenz, here is a confused soul seeking your help…i have almost 5 years of exp and have offers from agsm-sydney, mbs-melbourne & rsm-rotterdam. my primary aim is to come back to india post mba. i am trying to figure out which mba to op…

Frenz,

here is a confused soul seeking your help....i have almost 5 years of exp and have offers from agsm-sydney, mbs-melbourne & rsm-rotterdam. my primary aim is to come back to india post mba.

i am trying to figure out which mba to opt for european mba - RSM or asian mba from melbourne business school.

i am actually trying to find out which school has got better reputation in indian market - mbs or rsm????

hope the query helps others too.

cheers,
neon.

Hi Neo,

So far from what I have heard, Australian degrees do not hold any value in India. I have no idea about rotterdam. Try to get in touch with the alumni of the respective schools and also the recruitment boards of your target companies for more info.

Thanks,
Abhishek.

thanks abhishek.... but a very rosy picture is painted for both the colleges whenever i talk to people.

neonray Says
thanks abhishek.... but a very rosy picture is painted for both the colleges whenever i talk to people.

This thread might help you:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/phoren-b-school-assistance-desk-25014956

All the best.