Drexel University Vs. Pace University

hi guys… this is sameer from new delhi gmat 570:banghead: toelf 105 work ex 3 yrs (reliance energy Ltd., assistant manager) the story so far… was and am very enthu of applyin and studyin at good places in the states… god w…

hi guys....
this is sameer from new delhi
gmat 570:banghead:
toelf 105
work ex 3 yrs (reliance energy Ltd., assistant manager)

the story so far....
was and am very enthu of applyin and studyin at good places in the states...
god wasnt vey kind to me...dint lemme get a good gmat score...
but still applied to quite a few school dis year...just had to (personal reasons)...got waitlisted in smu cox, katz (pittsburg), uiuc.
but dint gt thru...was very depressed...
neways finally applied to Pace University, NYC (Lubin School of business) and Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA (LeBow School of Business)...:batman:

fortunately got thru both these places...and now have to go in for any of these two...(have to go in this year...personal reasons):oops:

plz plz plz plz suggest which is better of the two...
it will help me a lot...
plz compare in terms of placements and faculty and stuff....i know not very good..but that is the only deciding factor...
also...i have a scholarship from pace...

plz respond guys...esp senior "pagals" and everyone else!!!!
will help n mean a lot to me...:innocent:

n also...
needed info on i-20 stuff as well...let someone reply to this,...then i would ask more...
take care guys...

Sameer....:rockon:

Hi,

I'd personally go with Pace, it's more reputable and it's located in NYC (I don't think I need to explain this advantage).

Just wondering - you got into these two b-schools, but did you also apply to Fordham, Baruch and any others? Which schools did you get rejected from?

Regards,
pc

Hey,

Your query may be better resolved on this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/phoren-b-school-assistance-desk-25014956

Please dont open new threads without searching first.

Cheers and Good Luck.