Cross Referencing Essays

Hi, 1. I want to know if it is advisable to cross reference ISB essays. Is it advisable to say something in one essay that please refer to my essay 2 for elaboration? 2. It is advisable to have duplicate contents in two essays? For examp…

Hi,

1. I want to know if it is advisable to cross reference ISB essays. Is it advisable to say something in one essay that please refer to my essay 2 for elaboration?
2. It is advisable to have duplicate contents in two essays? For example - If in "If we were to admit one more student to the class of 2012" essay I mention that I learn a lot from my peers and then in "What are your short term and long term goals" essay also I mention that one of my short term goals is to be with like minded people and learn from my fellow students. Is it advisable to have some duplication of content (not the exact copy paste but just the idea) in 2 essays.

Hi,

1. I want to know if it is advisable to cross reference ISB essays. Is it advisable to say something in one essay that please refer to my essay 2 for elaboration?
2. It is advisable to have duplicate contents in two essays? For example - If in "If we were to admit one more student to the class of 2012" essay I mention that I learn a lot from my peers and then in "What are your short term and long term goals" essay also I mention that one of my short term goals is to be with like minded people and learn from my fellow students. Is it advisable to have some duplication of content (not the exact copy paste but just the idea) in 2 essays.

post this Q in ISB thread. guys in this thread will better help u
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/isb-2012-class-aspirants-25045624