ISB 2012 class aspirants

Only a few days left ISB (2011 class) so thought all those preparing for the next year should get together to start our race to make it next year. My Profile - Work Exp - 3.5 yrs IT. A problem here is I don't have a exp certificate for ...
10,334 Posts  ·  1,029 Users

Feedback for unsuccessful applicants?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

irrelevant post- meant for PM

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi Here is my profile10th Standard - 88%12th Standard - 87%BCom ( Hons.) from St. Xavier's College ,Kolkata - 58 %CFA from AIMR CFP from FPSB IndiaAssociate of ICWAIAnd CPA ( US equivalent of CA )Work Ex-Associate Research Analyst - Banking ( Indi...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
1. Is coaching necessary for GMAT? Cheers! Depends entirely on you. I did not take a GMAT coaching (I scored 710 with a 3 weeks prep) - one of my very good friends quit her job and stayed in Bangalore on rent for 3 months for her GMAT prep (she s...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Dude.. while ISB could help you achieve your objectives, why not look at schools that groom you for entrepreneurship?Babson or one of the other top Entrepreneurship programs might serve your purpose better.You're young enough that you don't need t...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
The question is irrelevent at this stage. Tollgate 1 is an interview invitation - you will get a short term goal / long term goals question in the essays (you are most likely to get, that is). If you answer is 'you want to start something of your ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi Mr Menon,I have a few pertinent questions which I needed to ask. 1. I am an engineer by background - however I had a pretty bad accident during my terms which affected my acads and health which had me undergo a 3 years break post engineering ti...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Dude.. while ISB could help you achieve your objectives, why not look at schools that groom you for entrepreneurship?Babson or one of the other top Entrepreneurship programs might serve your purpose better.You're young enough that you don't need t...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

@CA - check post #10358. I did answer your question earlier.

H.

Hi

I am taking the GMAT in July for ISB - can somebody please tell me what my chances are like?

cheers
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store