Crack UPSC Exam | Admit Card, Syllabus, Result- PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on UPSC Exam and Get all the informations about UPSC Admit Card, UPSC Syllabus, UPSC Notification, UPSC Result and Much more..

DEAR FRIENDS COME AND BE A PART OF THIS FORUM

WE WILL COVER ALL IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF IAS EXAM ...WELCOME TO THE TEAM

ethics paper is going to be the game changer this time..........

please join here

guys be ready for the mission possible upsc 2014.......the thread will be active from sat and i will post questions and all other information....so get ready.......thnx

can anyone tell me from where to buy sociology notes by upendra sir's and other materials???name of and address of xeror shops n if they also have postal facility??thnx in advancelookround

Is 3yr 1st sem a time to join IES coaching for Btech EEE student?

• Yes
  • No
  • exact time
  • cant say

0 voters

Hi guys,

During the time of UPSC preparation i want to do some distant degree parallely

just to not sit idle officially.

can u suggest me some good options?

Puys lot of rumours about changes in prelims and mains this time.................your thoughts...

Need Vajiram 2015 materials PDFs.. any gdrive links?

What all materials/coaching materials

and books are required for ias 2016?

What say about?

http://www.thinkandlearn.byjusclasses.com/Products/IAS-IAS-2016/BYJUs-Classes/IAS-2016-(Pre--Mains)-...

Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group 'A' ? Is it corruption free job?

Hello friends..m new here.Actually i have my training in banglore after 3-4 months till then i want to join any coaching institue for CSAT pre mainly for general studies..Plz help me where should i go??

Hello all.. I am preparing for UPSC 2017. Decided for Economics as optional but I have engineering background. Can you p!ease suggest how to start the preparation for economics? Should be studying economics NCERT XI AND XII first?

Hey Guys,

I have started this discussion for people wanting to participate in discussions regarding different economic and financial developments happening across the globe. You can share your personal views, newspaper articles, editorials, informative videos and many other similar stuff that can enhance our intellect across several issues.

Also, I urge all the exam aspirants here to promote this thread because if large amount of people, aspiring for range of exams across different fields, converge at this thread, it will be helpful for the followers to prepare for different stages in selection processes like Group Discussions, Personal Interviews, Written Ability Tests, etc.

Moreover, there will be many who would have cleared the exam and are working in some institution or are preparing to start their journey in their beautiful career. I request you all to remain active at this thread because there will be ample amount of information that only you can provide and not the ones who are aspiring to clear competitive examinations

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/economic-financial-rendezvous-36069600

Hi All, Requesting to suggest me some good weekend coaching institutes in Bangalore for Civil Services, Am targeting 2016 Exam. Am staying in BTM and will prefer if i need to travel much for the classes. (Bangalore Traffic ) Please let me know if any idea about fee structure as well.  Thanks in advance!

CSAT WHTS APP GRP 9541789314

Hello Guys !!!

I just wanted to ask if i can opt for english literature optional though i'm an engineering graduate?

Hi frnds, give me some suggestion regarding to optional subject, I'm am totally confused. I'm from mathematics background, BSc math. I'm not getting which subject should I choose???