Hi, where can I get basic information about the exam, admission procedures and syllabus for Prelims of 2016?
Hi guys, Am new here.. I wanted the past editions of 'The chronicle' and 'Competition success'. Where can I get the same, any pdf or any website where i can pay and get em. Please advise.
anyone here preparing for upsc and wbcs from west bengal/kolkata? any good coaching in kolkata for upsc/wbcs?
Hi everyone!! Feels good to be back to Pagalguy after 4.5 yrs!! and back to the drawing board. I need your help again.... I have planned to choose Mathematics as my mains subject and would require your help in collecting study material. Please share any links, material suggestions for GS, Maths, anything under the sun thats important for UPSC.
hi all!! i need ppl who can discuss all they study at the end of each day and keep eachoder motivated throught the prep,lets make a plan each one of interested and lets follow ours and help others too in achieving them.wt say??
Launching new threads for UPSC PRELIMS 2016!!!!
UPSC Prelims 2016 is approaching. Candidates aspiring to join the civil services must be working doggedly to succeed in the exam as it is surely not a cakewalk. To help you in your preparation we have created five important threads which will take care of your preparation for UPSC 2016 Prelims as well as Mains. These threads are as follows:
1. Daily Answers: In this forum, we will provide you with one daily topic important from the perspective of UPSC Mains especially the four GS papers. This will give you a thorough writing practice for your preparation and help you to convert the facts & opinions into a precise standard answer.Link:
2. Daily Debates: In this forum, we will provide you one important topic daily to help you prepare for the exam, especially the Essay paper. The daily debates will help you strengthen your writing skills, develop an organised and inclusive manner of writing, form opinions on various controversial issues (without offending anyone), and develop an ability to present an in-depth analysis of concepts.
3. Daily Quiz: This thread is exclusively made for daily quizzes based on current affairs and Static gk to target GS Paper I in UPSC 2016 Prelims. In this thread we will post quizzes on daily basis with proper solutions.
4.Featured Articles: This thread is exclusively made for featured articles from original articles released in The Hindu editorials, Press Information bureau (PIB), Yojana magazine, PRS india, ISDA, MEA and other useful government sites. These articles will provide you with a comprehensive outlook for the current key issues and save your time to compile data from various sites. These articles will help you for your UPSC Mains preparation especially the Essay Paper.
5. 'ImPho' (Mind-maps): This thread is exclusively made for 'ImPho'(mind-maps), where we will incorporate textual data from topics from current affairs and static gk covering a whole lot of information in one single image. These ImPhos will help you while revising especially during last hours of your preparation before exam.
Note: The images are in high resolution. I.e. 1920x1080 pixels. You should download these images and zoom in for a better view.
We are here to help you to achieve your dreams. So, follow these threads and start practicing on daily basis.
All the Best!!!
I am an MBA Marketing graduate & recently got selected as PO through IBPS 5.. joining will be in June/July..
I wish to prepare for UPSC CSAT exam for next year.. Can you all help me out with..
1. How should I start preparation along with my bank job?
2. Best books and online materials available to refer to?
3. Best books/ online sites for IAS previous yr's papers with solutions?
I will be really thankful to you all if you could help me out with this.. I will not be getting time for coaching.. so need some guidance on how all this needs to be planned out along with my job..
Isn't there just one good book to prepare for GS-1 for prelims? I am not in favor of collecting multiple books and prepare in a haphazard manner. Advice/views are welcome.
Hello friends,i have IASbaba ILP PROGRAM2. But unfortunately I won't be giving upsc this year. So thosw who would like to buy that program can contact me. I will give them on discout. 9871387416
plz tell me Pub. Admn. notes for mains for BPSC mains
i want to PURCHASE or SHARE BYJU'S material of IAS both for prelim and mains....anyone interested in selling out..pls. contact me..i m in DELHI....my email@example.com, 8527802685
Anyone from mumbai
Hello all serious aspirants out there, I have IAS Baba ILP PROGRAM 2. It has amazing set of questions, study material and what not. But, due to some personal reason, I would not be writing Civil Services exam this year. and thus, i have not attempted any test in the kit given by IAS baba. I paid Rs. 8,000 to buy the package. And i am willing to sell it at 6500. those who are interested, please call me at 9599064713
just geared up for some serious study...so please kindly suggest any books for prelims..especially for paper I..
I AM IN A PROBLEM...PLS GIVE FRANK VIEWS I have been preparing for CSE since past 3 yrs...this is my fourth attempt however I am also getting admission in iim banglore /Lucknow/Kozhikode and got a job in leading PSB....wat should I do...considering I have given exam thrice and I need just one more attempt to be in top 100....really confused
Pls share ur mains marks....I got 634
This post might be of some use if anyone in this group is preparing for UPSC examination
Science & technology ... ke liye kya padna sahi rahega...??
Any dedicated Upsc economics group??
Friends I have one doubt regarding physical test , I am suffering from hymyopia right eye - 23 and left eye - 22 am I eligible for Ias . I am very much intrested to join in institute . Some one said I come under visually challenged but they said UPSC will put diffent hurdles before u , they also gave suggestion to enquire in various platforms like social media groups plz any one have information give me suggestion if any body with same as above and have succeeded plzz post the success stories of them plzzz frnds I have to take decision