Chances of admission in great lakes chennai

Hi Greatlakers, I am very keen on getting admission in great lakes for the coming year 2010. I am planning to give the GMAT in dec 2009. Below is my profile details: - Currently i am working as a software engineer in an American …

Hi Greatlakers,

I am very keen on getting admission in great lakes for the coming year 2010.
I am planning to give the GMAT in dec 2009.

Below is my profile details:

- Currently i am working as a software engineer in an American MNC and having a total work exp of 3.4 years.

- I have done engineering in Electronics and communication with 65%.
- My 12th percentage is 55% and 10th percentage is 60%.

I was the core member of my college youth club and was in the governing council also under which i conducted several college fests,cultural programs,technical events and represented my college in group dance also.

I have a interest in indian politics and was a active member for a political party in the last elections.

I am also an Environmental Evangelist and founded an NGO which promote the causes and effects of Climate change and works on several projects showcase the work of my NGO and help the environment too.We have very prominent members in the advisory board of my NGO from different big institution.

I know that my Academic record is not good in terms of marks but i have done lot of social and extra curricular work.

Please let me know that what are the chances of getting admission in this college with the above profile and how much marks should i get in GMAT for the same.

Regards,
Saurabh

Hi,

Please ask this question on the thread for GLIM..There is no need to open a new thread for such quesn...No offence

Thanks

Hi Greatlakers,

- Currently i am working as a software engineer in an American MNC and having a total work exp of 3.4 years.

I was the core member of my college youth club and was in the governing council also under which i conducted several college fests,cultural programs,technical events and represented my college in group dance also.

I have a interest in indian politics and was a active member for a political party in the last elections.

I am also an Environmental Evangelist and founded an NGO which promote the causes and effects of Climate change and works on several projects showcase the work of my NGO and help the environment too.We have very prominent members in the advisory board of my NGO from different big institution.

I know that my Academic record is not good in terms of marks but i have done lot of social and extra curricular work.

Please let me know that what are the chances of getting admission in this college with the above profile and how much marks should i get in GMAT for the same.

Regards,
Saurabh
Hi Greatlakers,

Regards,
Saurabh

Please post your GMAT releated queries in this active GMAT Query thread.You will surely get help form experts : GMAT Query Center 2009-10

For Great Lakes here: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/great-lakes-chennai-admissions-2010-25041299

Don't know how to find threads which you are looking for??? No need to worry about,please use PG search option: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/how-to-search-on-pagalguy-to-find-information-you-are-looking-for-25040724
Mods please close this thread