CAT Preperation 2021

To prepare and assist for CAT 2021

Anyone who wishes to take the complete Crack-U CAT 2021 course at 7499 PS: The actual price of the course is 14999 (after the early bird discount otherwise 33k )

Anyone who wishes to take the complete Career Laucher CAT 2020 video lectures at 3000?Interested Whatsapp/Telegram/Signal me at 9640217066 

You have nine identical coins, of which 8 have the same weight and one has a different weight. You also have a pan balance. What is the least number of trials in which you can determine which of the coin is 'faulty' if it is known that the faulty coin has higher weight than the others.

0 voters

Anyone serigously interested in group studies for cracking CAT 2021? 

March-april is the time to start your preparation for the cat preparation. so here i am selling my all these books at just Rs. 1000. all the books are in new condition. you will never get these books at this price.

arun sharma books for logical and DI, quantam cat by Sarvesh K verma, logical reasoning by Nishit K Sinha and books for preparation for snap xat also. another set of 12 books for practice.

Students residing in Delhi can ping me. 

Giving away books and preparation material for CAT and other MBA entrances. (CAT 2020 materials)

Books available:

1. Arun Sharma - QA, VARC, DILR
  2. Nishit Sinha - QA
  3. IMS Preparation Material - New
  4. TIME Preparation Material - partially used

Prefer a buyer from Chennai. Pls message 9789822549 for details.

I have T.I.M.E study material to target CAT and other management exams. Along with books I have handouts with solutions. Anyone interested DM me.

forms.gle/NiuZTQCQKqwPrk889

Can someone tell me the best way to analyse the mocks section wise plzz!!

Dear All,

We are alumni of XLRI Jamshedpur (Batch of 2021, Placement Committee members) and are volunteering to provide 1-to-1 mentoring sessions (CV review, Career guidance, Placement preparation assistance, XAT/CAT/GD-PI prep) to encourage donations for the ongoing efforts against the COVID-19 pandemic.  

Having conducted multiple successful placement processes, we are intimately acquainted with the inner dynamics of MBA placements and would love to share the relevant insights, that we have cumulatively gathered during this time, with interested folks. 

Donate a minimum of Rs 300 to any recognized COVID relief charity or organization of your choice, fill the form to register, and share details about yourself, for sessions tailored to your interest. Upload the proof as well, in the form (Link: https://lnkd.in/gYNdXwa)

Post starting this initiative 2 days back, we have recevied a phenomenal response and led to donations to the tune of ~Rs 26,000. Do let us know if we can help you or your friends out in any of the areas mentioned above. Request everyone to amplify this message to your other friends who may be interested.

Link to this LinkedIn post:  https://www.linkedin.com/posts/soham29_careerguidance2021-resumetips-mba-activity-6796345897094664192-og2U 

Interact With CAT Toppers And Understand How You Can Crack CAT –  CAT 2021 RoadMap https://cutt.ly/qbFwhvM

Hi all, this is a completely free of cost webinar series we are hosting in association CAT 99+ percentilers.  The sessions will revolve around starting preparation for a particular section, important topics in that section, sources to practise, and much more! Learn from the strategies they implemented, the mistakes they made so that you can avoid them, and get guidance on the three sections. You can also shoot your burning questions and the panellists will be happy to answer them! 

'Should You Target IIM Ahmedabad?', And 5 Other Key Questions Answered By CAT, XAT Toppers https://cutt.ly/xbA8qV5

The CAT exam is one of the most competitive entrance exams in India, and cracking the exam itself is no easy task; in fact, it is not unheard of CAT aspirants attempting the exam even five times before finally making it to their dream IIMs.

We brought together five MBA students from India's top business schools, including IIMs Ahmedabad and Calcutta, to share some invaluable tips on CAT preparation and answer some important questions. 

Here are the six key questions that students from IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Calcutta, IIM Lucknow, XLRI, and SPJIMR answered with brutal honesty. 

Hi,

Offering free of cost sessions on strategies to crack CAT

My Profile: 

- 99.89%, CAT 2013, 1st and only attempt

- GEM, Non IIT, Final convert IIMC

- Prep duration - 6 months, no coaching, while having a full time Job

Purpose: To help out candidates who work hard but feel left out when it comes to guidance/exposure.

Interested candidates can reach out to express interest.

Anyone available for group study to prepare for cat 2021, kindly let me know,

Hi. I am going to start preparing for CAT 2021. Looking for a study partner. Anyone interested please dm me

Has the AIMCAT series started yet? if so, can anyone please send a link to register. Thanks 

Hi Everyone,

I had a query please help

My profile (Non Engineer General Female)

10th - 8.0 CGPA

12th - 76% CBSE

Undergrad - 65% (B Com)

What percentile should I target for a call from Old IIMs? (BLACKI)

• <95%
  • < 97%
  • < 98%
  • <99%
  • I wont get a call from Old IIMs
  • < 96%

0 voters

I had some doubts regarding cat mock series..anyone who's already given cat please dm

Is there any group for AIMCAT 2021 discussion?