CAT Exam | Preparation, Quantum CAT, Sarvesh Verma Books

Hi puys, If you have ebook link for the following books, please provide me: 1\. ‘Quantitative Aptitude for CAT’ by Nishit Sinha (Pearson publications)2. ‘Quantum CAT’ by Sarvesh Kumar Verma (Arihant publication)3. ‘Quantitative Aptitude…

CAT Exam Preparation Books; Check Information About CAT Preparation, Quantum CAT and Also Get Details About CAT Preparation Books By Sarvesh Verma and Read Articles Related to CAT Preparation and CAT Books on PaGaLGuY https://www.pagalguy.com/cat/articles

Hi puys,

If you have ebook link for the following books, please provide me:

1. 'Quantitative Aptitude for CAT' by Nishit Sinha (Pearson publications)2. 'Quantum CAT' by Sarvesh Kumar Verma (Arihant publication)3. 'Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations' by Abhijit Guha (TATA-McGraw Hill publications).

Wish to look into the contents before buying the book!!

Thanks in Advance,

Arjun

P.S: If you guys already have the books with you, please rate it.

Have a look to this link, I am sure it will be good resource for most of you Guys..

Hello. Do you guys have any ebooks or links for RC and VA? Can you please send them to me? Thank you! 😃

anyone tell me which one is better abhijeet guha or sarvesh kumar?

I need some seating arrangement problem books. If anyone has it then pls forward it to [email protected]

Many thanks

quantum cat by sarvesh verma ..

[email protected]..

plz help bro/ sis what ever

Drona 2016 is IIM Indore’s unique mentorship program designed for candidates to get a sneak-peak into the lives of management students and to develop an understanding about this career option. It consists of interactions with IIM I professors and renowned industrialists during the program, coupled with challenging activities designed to test skills like leadership, team building, strategising etc. It also provides an insight into the 2 year course and career avenues thereafter.For more details visit - facebook.com/drona.iris 

Anyone have sarvesh Verna PDF please send 

PDF of Pearson Pub. for CAT

Quantative of arun sharma

Quantitative Aptitude by Nishit sinha 

need quantum cat by sarvesh kumar ebook

And soe material for english

Quantitative Aptitude by Nishit sinha 

Urgently needed 1.Managerial economics by dr h.l. ahuja 2.financial management by n.d. vohra Please someone upload ebook or link to download Also please suggest some website for free ebook downlaod

Nishit Sinha VA RC needed

Hello MBA Aspirants!

I have started a channel to help aspirants for GD/PI & Corporate placements Interview.

Subscribe: https://youtu.be/r-mJFrxCcbM

I have covered real brands & Live campaigns which books won't provide. 

Happy CATs & Best of Luck!

Can anyone provide the solutions of 'TEST YOUR LEARNING' exercise that is at the end of every Unit of QUANTUM CAT by SARVESH K VERMA.