CAT Exam 2023-24 Preparation, Exam Date, Results & Discussion – PaGaLGuY

It will be counted as 1yr. Going forward, how you justify that gap is what matters. As long as you can give a solid reason, it should not be an issue. This is what I have gathered from experiences of others.

Applications for the MBA program have been extended till 3rd February 2022, 11:59 PM, considering the interest and requests from the applicants. Utilize the opportunity to the fullest and register soon to bypass last-minute difficulties.
Apply for the program at: IITK
Warm Regards,
Admissions Committee
DIME-IIT Kanpur
#mba #admissions2022 #managementstudies #mbaiitk #iitk #iitkanpur #dimeiitkanpur

Notice to all the aspirants,

DMS IIT ISM Dhanbad has extended the application deadline to 6th February 2022. Hurry up, don’t miss the opportunity.

We welcome you to be a part of this journey.

For more details visit:

Official Pagalguy Group: [Official] Admission 2022-2024 Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad - MBA - PaGaLGuY - MBA Community

Official LinkedIn Page: https://bit.ly/3fS9afw

Official Instagram Page: Login • Instagram

Official Facebook Page: DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad

Official WhatsApp Queries Group: WhatsApp Group Invite

IMPORTANT NOTICE :

The Institute has decided to extend the deadline to 3rd February 2022, 12:00 pm (noon).

Hurry up guys,

Only 3 days left for the application process,

DMS, IIT (ISM), Dhanbad is consistently ranked among the top Management institutes by leading rating agencies like NIRF, Business Today, Business India, etc.

The only IIT department to offer a full time 2 year MBA Programme in Business Analytics Programme with a full semester dedicated to industry internship.

Value for money with the most reasonable programme fee among all IITs and a consistently good record of placement across all industrial sectors.

The department has been constantly rated as an A/A+ institute by the various rating agencies including AIMA-Business Standard, Business World, Business India, Outlook/C-fore etc. in their B-School surveys conducted from time to time. We have crossed these milestones in a period of just ten years. The latest of these milestones is the NIRF ranking of 30 in India.

If you haven’t applied, do it soon.

We welcome you to be a part of this journey. (The last date to apply is 6th February 2022).

Link to apply: Management

Email ID – [email protected]

Official Pagalguy Group: [Official] Admission 2022-2024 Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad - MBA - PaGaLGuY - MBA Community

Apply here now :IITK
Join telegram group:Telegram: Contact @mbaiitkanpur2022
Join Pagalguy group: [OFFICIAL] IIT Kanpur MBA 2022-2024 Admissions
Warm Regards,
Admissions Committee
DIME-IIT Kanpur

Attention Aspirants,

Today is the last date for the application process of DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad. If you haven’t applied for it, apply soon.

We welcome you to be a part of this journey.

Link to apply: Management

Email ID – [email protected]

Congratulations to all those who have made it to the WAT/PI round of NMIMS! Student Council of School of Business Management, NMIMS welcomes you.

We would be using a Facebook group to help you with any queries that you have in the next steps of the WAT/PI and selection process for all NMIMS campuses, namely:

SBM NMIMS Mumbai
COE (Analytics and Data Sciences), NMIMS Mumbai
NMIMS Hyderabad
NMIMS Bengaluru
NMIMS Navi Mumbai
NMIMS Shirpur
NMIMS Indore

Please find the link to this Facebook group:
bit.ly/NMIMS2022-24_WAT_PI_FBGroup

If you wish to join the group for updates around the process, please fill out the following form along with sending the request to join the Facebook group: Google Forms: Sign-in

Note: Ensure that your Facebook account has your full name as mentioned in your call letter.

The Google form will help us authenticate your credentials and add you to the group.

I have also got a call from NMIMS, should I look forward to it?

Congratulations to all those who have made it to the WAT/PI round of NMIMS! Student Council of School of Business Management, NMIMS welcomes you.

As WAT/PI process has started, we would be using a Facebook group to help you with any queries that you have in the next steps of the WAT/PI and selection process for all NMIMS campuses, namely:

SBM NMIMS Mumbai
COE (Analytics and Data Sciences), NMIMS Mumbai
NMIMS Hyderabad
NMIMS Bengaluru
NMIMS Navi Mumbai
NMIMS Shirpur
NMIMS Indore

Please find the link to this Facebook group:

If you wish to join the group for updates around the process, please fill out the following form along with sending the request to join the Facebook group: Google Forms: Sign-in

Note: Ensure that your Facebook account has your full name as mentioned in your call letter.

The Google form will help us authenticate your credentials and add you to the group.

If you paid for the WAT/PI process, you should join the group to get help during the process.

[Official] IISc, M.Mgt Business Analytics (2022-2024) Admissions Queries

Application for M.Mgt Business Analytics program has started. Interested students can join this group for queries and further information.

Hi guys! I just want to get into business analytics program.

I am thinking of choosing IISc BA over PGDBA. If i don’t get any of them, can i join IIM Kashipur MBA BA or should i drop one year to get into IISc? Anyone? I heard it is akin to FMS in terms of ROI for business analytics program

Hi All!

We’ve received so many doubts regarding this topic so here’s a short video to simplify the JBIMS, Mumbai admission process!

You can comment if you have any further doubts and we’ll try to clear them.

Hi ppl.
Anybody knows how to convert SIMCATs into pdfs ?

Please reply.
Thanks in advance.

Congratulations on making it to NMIMS after all the hard work! Student Council of SBM, NMIMS Mumbai, welcomes you. Join this group to get started with your MBA journey.

Follow the mentioned 2-step process to be a part of the group:

Step 1: Fill the given google form with the correct information for verification as we add you to the group.

Form Link: https://bit.ly/nmims2022finalconverts_form

Note: Kindly upload the Admission offer letter PDF, which can be downloaded after accepting the offer.

Step 2: After filling out the form, click on the following link to join the group ‘[OFFICIAL] NMIMS 2022-24 Final Converts’

Group Link: [OFFICIAL] NMIMS 2022-2024 Final Converts

Through this group, we aim to ease the transition process as you enter into NMIMS.
Join this group to know all you want to about NMIMS and its various campuses namely:

SBM, NMIMS Mumbai
NMIMS Navi Mumbai
NMIMS Bengaluru
NMIMS Hyderabad
NMIMS Shirpur
NMIMS Indore

Any of the big mock test series out yet? CL, IMS, TIME?

Hi, I am currently looking for an MBA/PGDM programme in the field of finance I a from Pune & don’t want to travel outside Maharashtra, currently, my best choices are IMDR or Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance**

HDFC - HDFC BANK MERGER - THE LOGIC & THE GAINS.
The announced merger of HDFC Ltd and HDFC Bank is an important decision to consolidate businesses and reap benefits of economies of scale. Yet, the move now is dictated more by changing regulations and not just business gains as the business gains were available for many years now. The merger appears to be similar to the merger of ICICI with ICICI bank and IDBI with IDBI bank but is entirely different as the earlier ones were DFIs (Developmental Financial Institutions) and were besotted with an unviable business model. Here is a brief look at this merger and logic behind the move.
https://indiaeconomyandbusiness.com/