Brand Value and MBA

Hey, I’m currently in the process of researching colleges and I’d like your valuable inputs on a few questions. Firstly, I was with Infy for a year, quit and joined a start-up for better work, opportunities, etc. Been with them since and…

Hey,

I'm currently in the process of researching colleges and I'd like your valuable inputs on a few questions.

Firstly, I was with Infy for a year, quit and joined a start-up for better work, opportunities, etc. Been with them since and its been a great experience.

Coming to my query:
- How much weightage is given to brand value: For example, Infosys/TCS/CTS vs a startup.
- Is this going to hamper my chances for an MBA in anyway?

Feel free to post your thoughts.

Hey,

I'm currently in the process of researching colleges and I'd like your valuable inputs on a few questions.

Firstly, I was with Infy for a year, quit and joined a start-up for better work, opportunities, etc. Been with them since and its been a great experience.

Coming to my query:
- How much weightage is given to brand value: For example, Infosys/TCS/CTS vs a startup.
- Is this going to hamper my chances for an MBA in anyway?

Feel free to post your thoughts.

Not at all....you are doing absolutely alright...
Right Attitude is the most critical aspect looked in a candidate...so it doesn't mattter iff you are working in a big reputed brand or a start up...the quality of your work experience will be judged & not the quality of the company you work in...
Though this is my opinion....FEEL FREE to post here now:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Thanks.. Will use the other thread hence..