BIM GD Shortlist out

hey guys, After a long waiting time, BIM has released its shortlist for GD?PI. Actually it is not put up in their website. But, they have send GD call letters through Speed Post to the shortlisted students. I have my GD on 19th of april in…

hey guys,

After a long waiting time, BIM has released its shortlist for GD?PI. Actually it is not put up in their website. But, they have send GD call letters through Speed Post to the shortlisted students. I have my GD on 19th of april in Trichy. The letter has a form to b filled and a Questionaire that has 54 qns in it. Both has to b send b'fore april 15.

this is height of unproffesionalism after such a long wait when bim finally declares its gd pi shortlist it does not put up the list on its web site.:x i don't have words 2 say more abt the insititute.

hi guys...........congratulations to pixelrock and thanx for the info.

The list of candidates selected for GD/PI will be uploaded by tomorrow and 700 candidates have been shortlisted for 120 seats
approx 6:1.........really tough man
anyways.......ATB. to all of you

hi

i agree with u aruj. after such a long wait it is ridiculous that they have not posted the results at the site. i wonder abt the mismanagement at the management insti. anyways.... me fingers crossed.
all the best to all of u. any idea abt the cut offs....
gud luck
vihan

aruj mishra Says
this is height of unproffesionalism after such a long wait when bim finally declares its gd pi shortlist it does not put up the list on its web site.:x i don't have words 2 say more abt the insititute.

any idea about cut offs....will a 80%ile person stand any chance???

I got through but din't recived any letter frm BIM. what's in that?? If there is any thing importent in letter.
No sectional cutoffs as i hav got in even at 75.-- in VA and 78.-- in GK. Overall 96.21

Will the gd-pi be held in Mumbai or Pune?

bim has its interviews in chennai only ??? i wont go if thts da case .... xat percentile 94.6 .... whats da lowest anyone has got thru at ??? anyways i think BIm is a S hit institute .... i mean it ... sorry 4 those who think otherwise ,,,,,

i gt a call from BIM wit 87.73%ile.
for those who beleive its a shit coll:grab: , pls excuse me bcoz i beg to differ from u ppl.
BIM stands better than GIM 😃 and many other colleges.... with decent placements.
n btw, the list is been put up on the site. ... go n check it with ur eyes:wow: wide open.

my GD is on 24.. so c u guys thr ..

bye,,

read this dude n form ur own opinion ..... i think at times da joy of call distorts clear thinking .... so keep eyes wide open :wow: ?? 😃 .... so 4 all u guys who wana kno da real truth about bim ..... here is a sting op ... LOL ,,,... na yaar .... i had mailed BIM as an unknown guy n look at da responses ....

> Dear Sir ,> > It was a pleasant surprise recieving you email so> quickly. I would like to rephrase my concern.> > The concerns i will express are common to a lot of> students.In the Indian education system unfortunately> students are supposed to take forms prior to getting> the result of the entrance examination. AS YOU MAY BE AWARE THE ORIGINAL LAST DATE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS WAS FEB 15, WHICH WAS WELL AFTER THE DATE OF EXAM AND DATE OF ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULT. I DONOT SEE ANY REASON WHY IT IS UNFORTUNATE. > > If the institute specifies prior to issuing the forms> that it will extend its dates after the examination> based on student demand then probably a lot of> students would want to wait till the result comes.> XAT AUTHORITIES MADE IT CLEAR THAT THEY WILL ANNOUNCE THE RESULTS BY END JANUARY AND THEY DID IT. MOST OF THE APPLICANTS WAITED TILL THEY GOT THE RESULTS TO APPLY FOR BIM AND APPLICATIONS STARTED COMING SIGNIFICANTLY ONLY AFTER XAT TEST.> This action of BIM has placed majority of the students> on a disadvantage as they had applied considering the> reputation of the institution rather than their XAT> score.This is especially significant when other> institutes do not adopt such a stand and one of them> does.> MAJORITY OF STUDENTS STARTED APPLYING ONLY AFTER XAT SCORES WERE RECEIVED BY THEM.> A reputed institution like BIM is expected to be more> professional in this regard and understand that by> this it is undermining the selection procedure.> LET ME LEARN FROM MR ASHIM SETHI WHAT PROFESSIONALLY MANAGING MEANS AND HOW SELECTION PROCEDURE IS UNDERMINED. > I shall look forward to your response satisfying these> concerns.I AM NOT SURE WHETHER MY RESPONSE 'SATISFY' YOUR CONCERNS.MY BEST WISHES FOR A BRIGHT FUTURE AND FULFILLMENT OF YOUR DREAMS.WITH WARM REGARDS,M.SANKARAN

the caps ones r da directors responses .... `2 my surprise he was wella enuf 2 dig up my name .... i had nuthin against BIM , its obvious coz i applied there ... but b ur own judge .... this shocked me quite frankly it did .....
but then again ... maybe i am wrong .... this might just b a one off thing .... but i wasnt impressed ..... so this is 4 da benifit 4 everyone... plz draw ur own conclusions ...

take care all n best of luck

Selected for GD/PI..2 B HELD ON 23rd aprin n in CHENNAI.

Now lets see y its a furnace situation...1st its 2late n by this time i m sure most have joined or joining any other college..Personally I am forfeitin FORE (tho i deposited the signing amnt).
Now i have 2 select between GIM N KJS...have 2 deposit 51.6k(30k now n rest 2 weeks kater) by 15th April for gim.

N now BIM expect me 2 come 2 chennai frm all the wat 2 Delhi in this summer n its result will b announced only in May .

SO, they mean 2 say taht we will forfeit all other calls..risk all offers n wait till eternity for this college????

WE can forfeit our amount once but not twice...not at any cost i thk.N then y conductin gd/pi in chennai .wat abt delhi n north india people n others..we will have 2 travel 4 abt 2 days in sultry summers ..stay there 4 1day..n another 2 days..means 1 week in a way..don't we work they thk.

Its nt professional,i must say.SEEMS its 2 late now for most of us..tho 4 some this may the last n only option 2 grab/ if only they wud have been on time most of us wud have thought
abt it..but now seems water has already crossed the bridge.
Any1 agree???

whatever the institute.. good / bad / ugly... this is my second last attempt at mba this year.. last wud be TISS... i have big doubts about bim, and have been upfront in criticising them, i dunno what i will do about gd pi... also, my date is 20 april.. will have to get it changed coz have exams... lets see..

plz compare nirma and bim for infra, placements , peergroup , location etc. I have also got a cal frm bim, and final convert frm nirma

hello frens!

me too on the gd short-list. had a 92%ile in XAT. my gd/pi in chennai on the 22nd april. i'm in a fix as to whether to attend the gd or not as i have my c.a. xams in may. will my fellow pg's kindly help me n tell whether bim is worth it. i have been following the threads closely n i beleive there r equal number of people saying FOR and AGAINST the institute. according to my personal sources, BIM is a decent place to be in but then again, that might not be the true fact at the end of the day. now that the bim final call list is finally out, i request the seniors to kindly pitch in their views n perceptions about BIM... guess it will be a great help to ppl like us.

all the best to everyone.

vivek

~~~now that the bim final call list is finally out~~~vivek

i believe you meant the bim gd/pi call list... as to for or against... it has proved itself to be an unethical (do ethics matter in business???) and some say un-professional (not my own personal statement, but i agree) institute, but has a reputation for being great in acads and especially for finance... dunno abt placement scene this year... and yes, it is way out of civilisation (i mean the metro-urban one... you want to connect to rural Bharat, hey, thats where the real Bharat is!!!)

hey i dont want to hurt anyone

but i also dont want any1 to remain in darkness
about the reality of 2 great inst located in trichy
nittrichy and bim

ppl in north sometimes r opticallyy illusioned due to far location of these

the city is poor,dont want to hurt my brother tambis,
but MBA in tamil nadu,ull surely going to cry,,
tho located in bhel,,it is gud 4 tambi junta
u r surely going to suffer from anti hindi prop[aganda and communication problem

nothing worth in the city,,inst 22 km far from the city

and the thing which attracts--located in bhel premises--
u can have industry interface elsewhere also

those going to take admission plz contact any sensiblwe guy studyin in bim or nitt
or u can contact me
im living in trichy

hi
Even i got GD / pi call from Bim Trichy
All the best
Any other calls?

Bye

hey guys,

After a long waiting time, BIM has released its shortlist for GD?PI. Actually it is not put up in their website. But, they have send GD call letters through Speed Post to the shortlisted students. I have my GD on 19th of april in Trichy. The letter has a form to b filled and a Questionaire that has 54 qns in it. Both has to b send b'fore april 15.

hi
My gd / pi on apr 22
meet u then

my mail id is [email protected]

cont.
bye
sundeep, chennai

hello frens!

me too on the gd short-list. had a 92%ile in XAT. my gd/pi in chennai on the 22nd april. i'm in a fix as to whether to attend the gd or not as i have my c.a. xams in may. will my fellow pg's kindly help me n tell whether bim is worth it. i have been following the threads closely n i beleive there r equal number of people saying FOR and AGAINST the institute. according to my personal sources, BIM is a decent place to be in but then again, that might not be the true fact at the end of the day. now that the bim final call list is finally out, i request the seniors to kindly pitch in their views n perceptions about BIM... guess it will be a great help to ppl like us.

all the best to everyone.

vivek