Best Book for WORD POWER

Can anyone suggest me one of the best book to master vocab, I have major gaps in this area to fill in…

Can anyone suggest me one of the best book to master vocab, I have major gaps in this area to fill in..

maverick0420 Says
Can anyone suggest me one of the best book to master vocab, I have major gaps in this area to fill in..

Try Norman Lewis.

Without a doubt norman lewis only under 150 bucks the smartest academic investment you will make

😃 as expected..And which one would be the best for grammar, that would teach good basic thoroughly for exams like gmat,snap etc

for more interesting book you can go for "Nautical Mile" by IMS.. really good to read. you can have practical use of words while learning it..

maverick0420 Says
:) as expected..And which one would be the best for grammar, that would teach good basic thoroughly for exams like gmat,snap etc

Most folks end up using CAT material for GMAT preparation, just because they already have access to it. Not a good idea!

Though most standardised tests focus on verbal and quantitative abilities, the rules of the game differ.

So if you have GMAT on your mind, use material that's good for GMAT - like the Official Guide.

- SK

Norman Lewis book will be best for you i agree with above user