Best B Schools in Canada/details/part-full time job

Hi all, read the post related to the B schools in Canada. I want to say I landed up here after a lot of research elsewhere. So I will request you all to comment in for the Best B Schools that I can pursue my MBA from. Just to mention Canada…

Hi all,
read the post related to the B schools in Canada. I want to say I landed up here after a lot of research elsewhere. So I will request you all to comment in for the Best B Schools that I can pursue my MBA from.

Just to mention Canada has more than 40 B schools of repute.

I will be further updating this post with the other B schools and their placements by the respectively.
Those students or working pros. want to go to Canada for pursuing MBA do the value addition by posting your valuable comments.

I will also request you to throw some light on the possible part time jobs that we as a student could get and the pay out.

None the less details about surviving out there and other information will be a value add.

regards,
VJ
(will soon update with the list of B Schools to this post)

Hey,

There is already a thread for it.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/b-schools-in-canada-25012960

Mods - do we continue on that?

Cheers.

Intention is to have the list as per the 2007-2008 and few important details on which the discussion could be carried on....otherwise it is just another thread where people have been asking everything rather than providing adequate material for discussions.

since collecting the info requires a bit of time so request you to be patient. however the thread also highlights the possible options as how an Indian student could look out for a part time job and what are the options one should think off as a part time jobs since most of the students have work ex backing them up. directions what kind of jobs they could expect and what should they target at.
so let me complete it and then comments are welcomed. be it in favor or against the thread.

cheers 😃