B Schools in canada

5 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi All, I was wondering if people here could give impartial feedback on Canada b schools - cost wise, career prospect wise? -Ajay ::
Page 1 of 1
MurTuzA Says
Can someone post actual useful data rather than randomly mentioning universities....One who is considering Canada for further studies wud have obviously done his research on it( although I have seen buffoons who havent done any homework and want everything served on a plate)

Am REAL sorry if i have hurt some 1 or wrong .But yes ,I did some research and found out about these 2 univ .I got the rank from most of the business papers , I came across . I had already started mailing these guys and ,I might again be 100 % wrong in this , and found out that they are the best unif of canada .Let me know if this is wrong .Any comments on this will be highly welcome.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Can someone post actual useful data rather than randomly mentioning universities....One who is considering Canada for further studies wud have obviously done his research on it( although I have seen buffoons who havent done any homework and want everything served on a plate)

i know for sure that HEC montreal and Queens are the only institutes worth trying .

& what made you say that only hec & queens are worth trying ????
Why not -richard ivey
-Schulic

Azeem

I too want to know abt the colleges there
i know for sure that HEC montreal and Queens are the only institutes worth trying .
The visas are easy to get and some kind of assistanship or job in campus is easier than usa schools .I learnt that it would be better than studying in uk coz in uk its difficult to settle down there , for work .
let me know more

Hi All,

I was wondering if people here could give impartial feedback on Canada b schools - cost wise, career prospect wise?

-Ajay