Bangalore CAT 2012 Study Group

Hi blore puys, Finally I am starting this thread for Bangalore CAT 2012 study group. :: Let us all blore puys gear up here and help each other out and nail the CAT 2012. :: All CAT 2012 related discussion is encouraged. :smiley: …

Hi blore puys,

Finally I am starting this thread for Bangalore CAT 2012 study group.

Let us all blore puys gear up here and help each other out and nail the CAT 2012.

All CAT 2012 related discussion is encouraged. :D

Share your doubts, views and resources on any CAT related study topic/coaching and do help others. :clap:

Update:
Guys do fill up your details in the following link to be a part of Bangalore study group.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvqRnOpXpN7hdE5CY1c0QkhRTFlRcXlOdHg0LUdTaHc#gid=0

Also let's use this thread for planning meets and posting CAT problems/updates.

Seba sir, kinji sir, sid and all oder experienced CAT 2011 study group people are requested to help us. We need you all for inspiration, assistance and support. 😃

Let us 1st introduce ourselves.

Starting with me of course. :biggrin:

Me- CAT 2012 aspirant
Occupation - Working
Trying for CAT 1st time.

I am preparing for everything from the very basic.

I stay in J.P Nagar.

Planning to join some coaching institute with some of my friends next month

ATB evry1.

Hi All,

I am Madhuri...working in Bangalore.....Will appear For CAT 2012 .....its my 1st tym too.......
I havent joined any coaching institute...hope to get gud suggestions here.......

Hey puys & pals,

This is Raj from bangalore.

About me .

I'm a mechanical Engineer working with an automible giant.

Cat 2012 my first attempt

:biggrin:

please tell me if anybody who has joined byjus classes in banglore??
i have joined it in delhi.
thanks in anticipation

Heyy ppl......siddarth here.....have benefitted a lot being in bangalore which is undoubtedly the best place to be as an mba aspirant.....Gr8's like Roger sir,Seba sir,Kinji sir n all BDT members have helped a lot.....as a result of which i have a decent percentile in my entrances.....:)
I hope u can also reap d benefits of being in this amazing city by helping each other.....waise toh mai mamuli insaan hu par agar koi help chahiye thn u all cn pm or messg me on fb anytym whr i am thr almost all the tym.....:)
Best of Luck....:)

so the prep for the battle has begun...All the Best everybody...

just make sure that you keep in touch with basics...CAT in latest avatar is more about basics than anything else...VA is lil bit tough so prepare accordingly...form a group if it helps...in the end it comes down to dedication and the fire in you...to be the best.

the most imp thing which i have seen in the previous years(yeah i'm a senior citizen in CAT arena) is how you prepare yourself mentally...those 3 hrs how u manage yourself and your mind is all it matters...i know people who took CAT without any preps and they got >95...enough to get MDI call and some others...so believe in yourself...

enough of gyan...amidst all the prep dont forget to enjoy life...sometimes you need to unplug...

Happy CATting...

Regards,
amit

This is already 1 thread for CAT 2012 bangalore puys..kindly use the same.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2012-for-bangalore-puys-25074620
I request mods to do the needful .
ATB to all aspirants 😃

Hi All,

I am Madhuri...working in Bangalore.....Will appear For CAT 2012 .....its my 1st tym too.......
I havent joined any coaching institute...hope to get gud suggestions here.......

As far as i cm to knw TIME Indiranagar, CL Koromangala & Byju's classes are the leading coaching centers in blore.

TIME material is best and exhaustive. AIMCATS-Superb
CL- Gives personal attention to students
Byju- best for quant/di. Will not give any proper material lyk oder instis.
P.S: for verbal, IMS is good.

Decide yourself. Even I hv not decided till nw.
This is already 1 thread for CAT 2012 bangalore puys..kindly use the same.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2012-for-bangalore-puys-25074620
I request mods to do the needful .
ATB to all aspirants :)

Dude, dat thread is under "CAT and related discussion". It shud hv been under "prep resources". Moreover, dat thread is 'CAT 2012 for bangalore puys'. This thread is different. This is Bangalore CAT 2012 STUDY GROUP. Hope the bold letters will clear your concept.

And anyways, we shud all be contributing in each and every thread instead of advocating anything. :)

P.S: u vil find all study groups as of pune, kerela, ahemdabad and all oder cities under "prep resources" only.

My observation regarding test series from last year prep

TIME - Papers are not too close to original CAT papers but they have a huge sample space of students. So I took this test series to benchmark my performance against all top performers across the country. I feel this test series is a must for all test takers.

CL - closest to original paper. And this have been the case for past 2 years. Not a huge sample space though. I took this test series to check my absolute score and also analysed the papers religiously after each mock. Test gym is also pretty helpfull.

TF - I took this test series as well. But never did it continuously. Used to treat the original papers like sectionals. Paper is of pretty high quality. WOuld suggest you to take it only after you are pretty sure of your basics.

IMS - I really don't have any idea. But VA is awesome here.

PS - I am no expert. It will be good if Poluka, Roger, Kinji, Birbal Saar, Hate Saar, Prem Saar and other experts pour in their views.

Dude, dat thread is under "CAT and related discussion". It shud hv been under "prep resources". Moreover, dat thread is 'CAT 2012 for bangalore puys'. This thread is different. This is Bangalore CAT 2012 STUDY GROUP. Hope the bold letters will clear your concept.

And anyways, we shud all be contributing in each and every thread instead of advocating anything. :)

P.S: u vil find all study groups as of pune, kerela, ahemdabad and all oder cities under "prep resources" only.

Dude watever things u told does it really matter ???? Both are serving the same purpose. I would request mods to close the other thread not this one...there is no point having 2 similar threads running . Main purpose is we all should get benefited and puys should come together in any of the threads.
Cheers n ATB.

PS - I am no expert. It will be good if Poluka, Roger, Kinji, Birbal Saar, Hate Saar, Prem Saar and other experts pour in their views.

Thanks a lot sir. Your experience allways helps. I request you to invite others BDT '11 members to help us. 😃

Hello Puys,

This is vishh. Can any1 provide me with the AIMCATs and PROC MOCKS of season 2011 ??

Hello Puys,

This is vishh. Can any1 provide me with the AIMCATs and PROC MOCKS of season 2011 ??

There is a PG City meets planned on Fool's day, do come....

I have previous Year's TIME and CL Mock soft copies...
There is a PG City meets planned on Fool's day, do come....

I have previous Year's TIME and CL Mock soft copies...

thnx sir. Even i wana attend. :biggrin: keep us updated here abt d venue n d timing. 😃
Hello Puys,

Here is link for downloading some of the AIMCAT 2011 ques wid soln.

TIME Papers AIMCAT 2011 1220,1218,1216,1215,1214 5 Papers
santoshk87 Says
thnx sir. Even i wana attend. :biggrin: keep us updated here abt d venue n d timing. :)

Do check out this thread for updates.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/pagalguy-bengaluru-city-meets-2011-2012-25067096