cat 2012 for Bangalore Puys

189 Posts  ·  106 Users
About this group
Hi Everyone, This is the thread for the Bangalorian puys preparing for the CAT 2012. Let the Journey Begins... ::
Page 1 of 19
@piyushbajaj05 - Dude it depends on what type of coaching u want to. If you are going to join TIME then they will take u through the basics and my personal experience wit TIME was not that great. But again it was 3 years ago. Not sure about the current scenario. I always felt Byju was better. But its bit more crowded and helps one better if he was good with basics. Byju always thought new techniques which were helpful. So again its upto u. Have a demo class and then decide on the same.

More importantly, its not how far or how near the coaching center is. But what should matter how good are they in helping u reach ur target. a bit of travel is not a problem if it helps.
And from Marathahalli Kormangala and Indiranagar are more or less same distance. so decide wisely.
PGP 2013-15, IIM Bangalore
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Visweswarareddy hi ....my office is in Whitefield, and right now i am staying in BTM near to Byju's. I am planning to join TIME or CL....since i am shifting back to Marathally, so please tell me whether TIME will be helpful or not?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i dont know...maybe not

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rahuldots IS thread active ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Bangalore puys, now that CAT is long over and the wait for the results is entering the squeaky bum stage, I'd like to ask you guys (the more confident ones among you) whether you've already started preparation for GD/PI. If some of you are interested maybe we could meet up sometime to just chat up over it, share some views?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Last minute tips for CAT finds it's way economic times !!
All the best to all aspirants !!
m.economictimes.com/news/news-by-industry/services/education/the-final-countdown-last-minute-tips-for-belling-the-cat/articleshow/16724277.cms
Silence is the best weapon
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i am a time student.. when will the slot booking for cmat mock start?? any idea guys?? just 3 days to go for mocks
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[569347:saurabhluv07] start working on para jumbles,RC and vocabulary..These are the main topics in verbal section.Besides, keep reading newspaper daily..This can help you..i suggest Arun Sharma book for verbal section

all the best
Silence is the best weapon
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[569347:saurabhluv07] pagalguy threads are awesome

IIM Kozhikode PGP 2016-18
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hellow everyone, I have started self preparation 4 months back and almost completed apti, di and logical reasoning from tmh books. How and from where should I start english preparation.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...