Hello, I am looking to do My MBA in UK in 2009. Here is my brief profile GMAT:660 ( Quant 48, Verbal 32 ) AWA: 5.0 Education : BE Experience: 4 years 4 months - In one of the best IT companies in India 3 months - In a startup later a…
I am looking to do My MBA in UK in 2009. Here is my brief profile
GMAT:660 ( Quant 48, Verbal 32 )
Education : BE
4 years 4 months - In one of the best IT companies in India
3 months - In a startup later aquired by a welknown MNC
3 years - In one of the best MNC ( product company)
Total: 7 years and 7 months till Date.
Worked as software Engineer ( No Team Lead experience )
I have shortlisted few schools
Lancaster, Warwick, Cranfield, Tanaka, strathcyclde(?), Edinburgh(?) I am looking for a budget of around 25L.
Looking for around one year programme (12 to 15 months are ok)
1. What are my chances of getting into these colleges ?
2. Am I missing out any good colleges which matches my profiles ?
3. Are these colleges fall in to ( or close to ) my budget ?
4. I haven't taken a TOEFL. Is it a must to take TOEFL for some english language test ? Can't I do with out it ?
5. What are my chances of getting some scholorships in these colleges ?
6. Can I go ahead with early application for 2009 ? I mean can I apply to these colleges in couple of months ?
1. I want to change my profile to marketing, or finance background. Do you think is it possible to change my profile from IT centric role to these with MBA
2. How are the campus recruitment in these colleges. Or what are the chances of getting a job immediately after MBA ?
3. I have been reading this forum and reading some conflicting reports on HSMP. On one of the thread I read that HSMP list for MBA colleges will be revised in 2008 and colleges like lancaster will be added. Some one else was suggesting that all MBA colleges will be scrapped altogether from HSMP list this year. Could some one give me more concrete
background. I known HSMP is work permit. But can some one list out obvious work impacting rules of this HSMP. What happens if my MBA college doesn't have HSMP. Will I be forced to return to India after my MBA. Or is there any way I can manage for a year or two and try to get my HSMP done.
Any info regarding the above will be appreciated.
No reply till now. Can some one share their knowledge and any info would be useful. Thx
Please post your queries here >> http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/phoren-b-school-assistance-desk-25014956
You might get replies 😃