Arun Sharma`s Quants for CAT

Does anyone have this book or know where I can get it from. I am in US and I would need a paperback or a pdf version. I tried various options but didn`t find the book here. Thanks!

Does anyone have this book or know where I can get it from. I am in US and I would need a paperback or a pdf version. I tried various options but didn`t find the book here.

Thanks!
@AIMS-MBA Please try posting on these threads for a better response.

Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

[Official] CAT 2013 Aspirants

You can follow this thread, till you get your copy: Quant by Arun Sharma

six equal circles inscribed in a circle of radius R touch externally among themselves and also touch the sides of the triangle, what is the area of triangle ???? can anyone help me out with the solution?

2^133 divided by 133 , remainder ? 😃

K is a 3-digit number such that the ratio of the number to the sum of its digit is least?what is the difference between the hundreds and the tens digit of K?( can anyone tell me as how is it exactly solved....the logic behind it)

Please solve this anyone

Please solve this anyone

Hello Everyone, is anyone willing to sell your arunsharma books? iam preparing for CAT 2018. iam from hyderabad.

just search "Cat Master Resource" group on fb . you get all materials and solutions 

free. 

Answer please

https://chat.....com/LjCzpy1mHuo1XYfTTGutvs

Official prep group ....

Complete T.I.M.E video lectures of Quant, DILR and VA for CAT for Rs. 100 only. 

More than 7 GB of videos.

Those interested Whatsapp me on - 9354486831

There is a park which is in the shape of a right-angled triangle, with a tower erected at the midpoint of the longest edge of the park. The two perpendicular edges of the park subtend angles of 60 degree and 90 degree at the top of the tower. If the area of the park is 648sqrt2 sq. m, what is the height of the tower?