Hey i am an CAT aspirant but due to some financial issues I can not afford coaching or study material. I am doing part time job to survive. I am from ghaziabad. I will give some partial amount every month. After my exam I will return your all books please help me my mobile number 8851927029.
Selling out my CAT Study Material 2019:
1) T.I.M.E. Classroom Study material including all handouts, books with topic wise questions and solutions, Some Aimcat Mocks and Vocabulary cards.
2) ARUN SHARMA BOOKS (ALL 4)
* ALL THIS MATERIAL AT Rs. 5000 plus shipping.
Interested can DM.
The HCF and LCM of two numbers are 33 and 264,
respectively. When the first number is divided by 2,
the quotient is 33. The other number is?
The Answer by formula hcf x lcm = a*b comes to 132 but logically, if 2 numbers are 66 & 132, their LCM would be 132 not 264. For LCM to be 264, with 66, then other number must be 264
HELP WITH GD-PI PREPARATION!
Hello B-School aspirants,
With just a few days left for CAT’20, we know that you are working really hard to ace the exam. But the real struggle starts after the exam i.e. with the GD-PI Preparation.
Cracking GDs requires an equal amount of effort as your entrance exam. So, in case you've not been in touch with the latest happenings and business news are you, The Outlook Group has got you covered!
The Outlook Group is one of India's leading publishing house, and offers a variety of insightful, compelling, in-depth articles which deliver a fresh perspective, with a holistic approach.
The magazine comes with a subscription-based model. Please click on the link below to see our prices, exciting offers, and cash discounts.
Below is are the mainstay titles offered by Outlook.
· Outlook Weekly: Vibrant current affairs, trends and news magazine every week
· Outlook Business: Recent and in-depth business news and trends
· Outlook Money: India’s No.1 personal finance magazine, gives in-depth analysis and sound advice on all facets of investing well, borrowing wisely and spending smartly
· Outlook Hindi: Current affairs and news magazine in Hindi
Following are the steps to subscribe:
1. Select your preferred subscription plan
2. Fill address with other details
3. Proceed to the payment page