//Selling 100 GB Materials @ Rs. 300 for MBA-2020 & other competitive exams//At the heart of scoring a good percentage lies repeated and rigorous practice from a variety of sources.
Details about the materials-
· Quantity- 100 GB Materials
· Mode- Google Drives
· Payment link and details-
https://rzp.io/l/nCEAlVR (Samples and detailed description available on the website)
MBA Exams, Banking Exams, Any and all exams with an aptitude section
· Free- MEGA Folder containing additional materials related to MBA and GRE (MEGA Account required)
Rs. 500 (40% discount) = Rs. 300
· Testimonials- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BvZdY_cPSkzfbsXOGGennTixANU7rEfS?usp=sharing
HELP WITH GD-PI PREPARATION!
Hello B-School aspirants,
With just a few days left for CAT’20, we know that you are working really hard to ace the exam. But the real struggle starts after the exam i.e. with the GD-PI Preparation.
Cracking GDs requires an equal amount of effort as your entrance exam. So, in case you've not been in touch with the latest happenings and business news are you, The Outlook Group has got you covered!
The Outlook Group is one of India's leading publishing house, and offers a variety of insightful, compelling, in-depth articles which deliver a fresh perspective, with a holistic approach.
The magazine comes with a subscription-based model. Please click on the link below to see our prices, exciting offers, and cash discounts.
Below is are the mainstay titles offered by Outlook.
· Outlook Weekly: Vibrant current affairs, trends and news magazine every week
· Outlook Business: Recent and in-depth business news and trends
· Outlook Money: India’s No.1 personal finance magazine, gives in-depth analysis and sound advice on all facets of investing well, borrowing wisely and spending smartly
· Outlook Hindi: Current affairs and news magazine in Hindi
Following are the steps to subscribe:
1. Select your preferred subscription plan
2. Fill address with other details
3. Proceed to the payment page
CAT LRDI Must Do Sets | 100+ CAT Level DILR Practice Sets | Cubes | Dice | Routes and Networks
Cubes, Dice, Routes and Networks come up in CAT sporadically. These questions require concepts of Geometry, Visualization and Optimization.
We have a range of difficulty levels as well, so to get the best out of this, please take this as a sectional test
To get personalized B-School Guidance: https://forms.gle/VYqFpg3eb99KyFPF6
An opportunity to partner with PrepZone - WE ARE HIRING !!
Free Practice Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MBAPrepZone/
- Bored of your conventional job ? Want to follow your passion of teaching and mentoring online?
- Want the world to know your expertise ?
- Want to be an owner than an employer ?
- Ready to travel the extra mile to deliver something beautiful and help the students ?
If these are the questions that run on your mind, you have come to the right place...
PrepZone, an initiative of IIT and IIM alumnus is now expanding in non-MBA streams and looking out for partners to expand in the concerned domains. To know about us - visit: myprepzone.com or contact: 8017953035
So, if you are the one who is really passionate about teaching - be it class 11,12th or SSC - English or Hindi medium - from Arts or commerce background, this is the right place and opportunity for you to join us and make a difference and revolution in the education.
Eligibility Criteria: Experience of atleast 1 year of teaching in the concerned area
Target Domains: School education, SSC, and others (As mentioned in the google form)
Remuneration: There is no limit - if you are a hard worker and an expert in your domain !!
Application form: https://forms.gle/gqeuEBpBhLgzsFPm6
Positions hiring for: Faculty, Partners, Head of Departments
1) Fill the details in the above form
2) Share the google form with your friends and in your network - To start any course, we would need a good team of all the associated subjects. Hence, sharing the form in your network is paramount to launch the course.
3) Your details will be screened by the founders of PrepZone and you will receive a call if shortlisted
4) You will be working with the founders to plan and structure the curriculum before the launch of any program.
Request everyone to share this on your wall and with your network to help and contribute to a startup community with a vision to spread the learning across the globe :)
CAT QA Explainer | Geometry | Mensuration | Triangles | Similar Triangles | Congruent Triangles | Application
In this part of CAT QA Explainers, on application of triangles in Geometry and Mensuration, we look at similar and congruent triangles. Two topics that a lot of CAT Aspirants fear a lot. We look at how to relate to those in real life and solve a few questions from past CAT and XAT Papers
CAT Helpline Office Hours | Mock Analysis | Avoiding Paralysis | How to analyze a Mock?
Most of us know that we need to analyze a mock test while preparing for CAT. But how? When should we analyze a mock? What should we look out for? In this session, we look at some tips to avoid the Mock test analysis – paralysis situation.