apeejay dwarka (2011-13)

anyone taking admission ??? discuss all abt it …

anyone taking admission ???? discuss all abt it ...

anyone from apeejay???? pls share ur views..

r u joining ?/

nope... but want some info.. dere is hardly any talk abt dis collg on PG..

karandhingra Says
nope... but want some info.. dere is hardly any talk abt dis collg on PG..

yaa.. i thnk itzz a decent col as per fees...n also wid a strong alumni network.. i found it among d better ones..

Guys : to PG.

There are quite a few threads for Apeejay School of Management. I would request to kindly continue in the existing thread as opening 'n' number of threads will not solve the purpose.

Please continue here- http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/apeejay-school-of-management-2010-12-25053397

And for views on the school you may seek advise here- http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-11-good-mat-business-schools-25052125

@mods Please do the needful.

who else is joining........................................

yaa.. m also joining..u r from ??

Guys,

Apeejay is not worth wasting 6 lack hard earned money of your parents or even if you have taken loan then also think twice about it as all the good faculties have left the college is 2011, only few good one's are left, Secondly when we talk about placements let me clarify the quality of placements is pathetic and even the companies paying 15k are coming to the campus and the Corporate Resource Center head is extremely rude with students and damn short tempered. And further condition is that people who have got placed from APJ have already searched for other jobs or are searching. Lastly If you are placed once you don't get another chance even if you have been placed in a company payin 15k P.M.

So think about it guys/girls, Keep APJ as the last option, Don't go after the name because few other colleges having small name have been able to provide better placements as the CRC head earlier has left the college.

Hi friends,
I am 2nd yr student, this is a rumor that the reputed faculty have left ASM-Dwarka. Prof. Itinder, Prof. Dipanker and most of the other old faculty are there and yes the CRC team is also there. Beside this all the major tie-ups for placement is still there.If you compare it with other institutes and think about today's market situtaion then 6 Lakhs is quite reasonable . After all brand name matters a lot as it enhances the value of our resume. Many people got good jobs without any placement also.

Hi , i just went to a B-school ISBM (Gurgaon) Indus School of Business Management AICTE Approved , The faculty is from all top B-schools IIM, MDI, FORE, IMI .. Amazing academic rigor and fee is only 3.2 lac for two year PGDM . www.isbmgurgaon.com

Hi , I just visited ISBM Gurgaon a PGDM (AICTE Approved ) college , the fauclty is from all top schools IIM, MDI, FORE, JNU. high academic rigor and fee is only 3.2 lacs. www.isbmgurgaon.com

Hi... I am planning for admission to the college.. Can you share howz d placement or the contact number of the person who is d part of the college.

tanu bajwa Says
yaa.. m also joining..u r from ??
gud choice.:)
can any1 throw some light on d average n highest placement?? 😲
:-(

Any1 joining ASM? :sneaky::grin::biggrin:

I m joining Apeejay 2012-14
let me know who else is joining?

I m joining Apeejay 2012-14
let me know who else is joining?

yup.. me too joining Apeejay 😁 😃 PGDM 2012- 14...

Oh thank god some1 is there to reply :cheers:
there are hardly any posts regarding Apeejay!
So what's ur name?? And where r u from?
Myself Kunal Shadija 😃