apeejay school of management 2010-12

18 Posts  ·  19 Users
About this group
gud day to all this is to form a group of students nd hav a healthy interaction ,who r gong to study for two years in abovesaid inst. hope we all wll enjoy nd benefit from dis discussn.......
Page 1 of 2

Please continue your further discussions in this thread: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/apeejay-dwarka-2011-13-25065649

Regards,

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

yes tanu i am joining..............
wat abt u........................

anyone joining for session 2011-13....??

hi...
so real picture of apeejay school of management dwarka is very sad. below are the points u must read before doing anything.

1. if you want to attend a real college , this college should nt be on ur list.
  2. if u r nt interested in sales , dont even look at this college.
  3. teachers are good but the management (dean,program head etc) ,everybody must hv seen a better one.
  4. the fest was and will be really pathetic in near future .
  5. if u r the one who ask questions and cant stand stupidity , u should not take admission here.

1. if u have done some gud course like hm ,engineering etc,admission to this college should be last on your list. because the package u will get will be less than hat u may get after the course.

or

1. u should hv jugaad or jacks for a job .

hi ajay vaibhav here.....
even i have taken admission in apeejay in pgdm..hope to have golden 2 years ahead....
c u soon in clollege ...........

hi sanjiv...
i have taken pg accomadation in sec 7 with more 3 guys of same PGDM course.....
rooms r easily available in sec 7 and its not so far also from col.....

c u all soon in col ................

Hi..Vaibhav i also got through apeejay dwraka pgdm..plz gve me a cal on 09931193970..wnt 2 tlk wid u regarding pg room..sanjiv

Hi..sunil i also got admision in apeejay dwraka pgdm 2010-12 batch..plz gve me a cal on 09931193970 as soon as possible..i wnt 2 share room wid u..sanjiv

hi anyone interested in room sharing. i am living around 2 to 3 kms away from the college. in delhi since last five years and have all the facilities available at my place.

Anyone interested please pm.

hi puys, can anyone tell more about the college about the faculty etc. Thanks, from here i came to know that its a decent college with gud infrastructure...
& those students who have visited the campus- would u plz help by giving more info about the college... Among the diff apeejay campuses which one is the most preferred??