Any templates to share?

I was reading RM’s book and found the personal organizer really helpful. Too lazy to type the template myself :slight_smile: If anyone has any templates/spreadsheets to share that would help organize and strategize, request you to share it. Thanks! …

I was reading RM's book and found the personal organizer really helpful. Too lazy to type the template myself :-)

If anyone has any templates/spreadsheets to share that would help organize and strategize, request you to share it. Thanks!

I am planning to apply for round 2 of some of the top 10 colleges.

Edited 11/24:
Added attachment as a starting point. Please feel free to modify it.

you want it you get it 😉 http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/the-mba-reckoner-use-it-and-spread-the-love-25018123

thanks aim-wsc.
I saw that link.
I was looking for personal organizer (for self analysis, marketing and essay strategy) similar to one in Montauk's book.

I was reading RM's book and found the personal organizer really helpful. Too lazy to type the template myself :-)

If anyone has any templates/spreadsheets to share that would help organize and strategize, request you to share it. Thanks!

I am planning to apply for round 2 of some of the top 10 colleges.

Don't want to be negative or critical here, but if you're having problems making a schedule, then when it comes to writing those essays, well.....

Thanks buddy. May be I didn't do a good job at explaining. I am not having problems in making a schedule. I was looking at some "ready made" stuff in the interest of time.
And aren't the forum's about sharing?

To each his own, I guess.

Added attachment as a starting point. Please feel free to modify it