neat!! thanks a ton... dude.... great stuff...
Brilliant, brilliant! Thanks a ton! A bit late in the day for me, but hell, plenty of application work left yet. :).
Could you please share the excel sheet with me.My mail id is
Swell ! Good work Nonedone !
I'm going to post an Excel sheet I've made for applying to US Colleges.
This will NOT conclusively tell you where to apply, it's merely to aid you in compiling the information you'd gather from your research.
I've already filled in the details of one college (Purdue-Krannert), you can enter more details for whatever college you want.
This is how it works:
1) Start collecting information from BusinessWeek's Online College Profiles, PrincetonReview.com Online College Profiles, and most importantly, the websites/viewbooks of the colleges you wish to apply to.
2) Enter this information into the Excel sheet attached, and organize it into the various pre-made easy-to-use categories.
3) Read the comments I've put on certain Cells to know how and what info to put in there.
4) Fill in your colleges and use the drop down arrows (on the title cells) to sort info however you want.
5) Spread the love by sharing this with other people :)
6) Thank me!
I hope this helps you guys sort out information and organize this whole procedure. There is a lot of information out there, and this helped me sort out my research.
All the best! Apply well!