Advise about Further education

Hi, This is Pankaj Zanzane.I have completed my Bsc(IT) in 2010 and done O.C.A. certification of development track I am confused about my further education whether I should go for MCA or MBA (system\IT). I have inclination toward technica…

Hi,
This is Pankaj Zanzane.I have completed my Bsc(IT) in 2010 and done O.C.A. certification of development track
I am confused about my further education whether I should go for
MCA or MBA (system\IT)
I have inclination toward technical side and i am good at coding (though couldn't manage to get development job and still hunting for it :oops:).
Personally I am not interested in MCA because it will add some technical theoretical knowledge to me which is out dated and have to invest three years into it while knowing that it is not preparing me for cut throat competition out there and its just a degree which will help me to get my first job easily and for increments and appraisals in future.

Will it be the good decision if I get a work experience of 2-3 years and then go for MBA (systems or I.T.) to compete in IT industry specially in development team.
Or does I have to go for MCA compulsorily if I want to be in technical team developing applications ?

I am seeking for advise from all the seniors in IT industry and specially from peoples completed their MBA's in IT,systems.Peoples who know what exactly companies expect from candidates ?

Regards,
Pankaj Zanzane.
email : [email protected]

Hi,
This is Pankaj Zanzane.I have completed my Bsc(IT) in 2010 and done O.C.A. certification of development track
I am confused about my further education whether I should go for
MCA or MBA (system\IT).
I have inclination toward technical side and i am good at coding (though couldn't manage to get development job and still hunting for it :oops:).
Personally I am not interested in MCA because it will add some technical theoretical knowledge to me which is out dated and have to invest three years into it while knowing that it is not preparing me for cut throat competition out there and its just a degree which will help me to get my first job easily and for increments and appraisals in future.

Will it be the good decision if I get a work experience of 2-3 years and then go for MBA (systems or I.T.) to compete in IT industry specially in development team.
Or does I have to go for MCA compulsorily if I want to be in technical team developing applications ?

I am seeking for advise from all the seniors in IT industry and specially from peoples completed their MBA's in IT,systems.Peoples who know what exactly companies expect from candidates ?

Regards,
Pankaj Zanzane.
email : [email protected]

Dude..:dont open new threads for individual queries.
Posting here might help you.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670
Also you can try asking in any of the existing Infosys or TCS or any other IT company's Thread:
Career Discussions - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2011, GMAT, XAT, MAT
@Mods pls clos the thread:-P.