[Admission Query] Sri SIIM, New Delhi - Official Thread

Thanx for showing interest in Sri SIIM. The Institute offers PGDM/MBA in Marketing, HR, International Business, Business Analytics, Banking & Finance & also collaborates with Educational Institutions from UK or US for credit transfer programme.
Apart from Regular PGDM/MBA there are courses of I Year Executive PGDM/MBA and 1 Year PGP Retail Management also offered.
For any query Please ask.

I am Ashima from New Delhi.I want to do MBA this year and i am looking for an AICTE institute Is it AICTE approved?May i know how old is your institute?

please tell about the placement and which all company visit your campus?

Hi Ashima Thanx for showing interest in our Institute.Sri SIIM was established in 1994.Sri SIIM was set up on 16th October 1994. Sri Sharada Institute of Indian Management-Research (Sri SIIM), New Delhi approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD Government of India and Accredited by American University Accredition Council (AUAC), Washington DC, USA, offers 2 years full time AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).

We provide 100% Placement .Various companies have visited our campus this year like HCL,Deloitte,UB Group,Luxor,GE Capital,Google etc.

i am looking admission in some college which can giv my brother a good exposure in this competitive world so may i know what r you all doing to give this all required things....................and what is the process to get admission in SriSIIM........

Can you tell more about American University Accreditation Council and its website. I tried searching for it but couldn't find it. Only found a Wikipedia entry under the title "List of unrecognized higher education accreditation organizations".

Thanks,
Gaurav

hi. has sri siim got any national recognition

Hello Priya.
SriSIIM is an Autonomous to be Deemed Flagship Institution ( equivalent to the status of university) approved by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, AICTE since inception.
Apart for this SriSIIM has also various National Recognition
-Members of All India Management Association(AIMA)
-Member of Associated Chamber of Commerce & Industries India(ASSOCHEM)
-Member of Federation of Chember of Commerce & Industries India( FICCI)
-Member of National HRD Net Work, India
-Membership of INDSET-AICTE consortium. (Indian National Digital Library in Engineering Sciences and Technology Consortium.)
-First Business School in India to subscribe to Financial Times (FT.Com), with its rich archives and instant international current updates of news and views for excellent knowledge bank for the faculty and students.

Hello Subir,
Our teaching is rated as excellent. The 24 month full-time PGDM Programme uses a unique blend of teaching methods. Case studies, lectures and seminars are important but computer-based learning, simulations and business games play a growing role. Equipment and facilities are first-rate with personal computers and a wide range of hardware and software are readily available.
But perhaps the central feature of the Sri SIIM learning approach is the creative, highly participative interplay of ideas and experience between a dynamic group of students and a friendly, stimulating team of teachers.

Apart from this, the course also includes

Diploma in Foreign language for International Business Studies.
Diploma in SPSS Course.
100% Scholarship for Meritorious students.

Unique Summer Internship Programmes.
Extensive Winter Internship Course.
Participation in Organizational Management Scheme.
Participation in Social Responsibility Programmes and Projects and Students Run Centre for Social Responsibility.

State-of-the art centrally Air-conditioned Classrooms, Library & Computer Lab.
World Class Ultra modern Auditorium & Seminar Hall for Industry Interfacing.
Hi-tech Digital Studio.
International Exposure and Overseas study tours and special study of Life, Culture, Business, Economics and Governance.

Can you tell more about American University Accreditation Council and its website. I tried searching for it but couldn't find it. Only found a Wikipedia entry under the title "List of unrecognized higher education accreditation organizations".

Thanks,
Gaurav

@manoj - Can you please advise on my previous post?

@gurrjag

??

@kimi21

kya hua sir??

wana know abut sri siim vasnt kunj? thear placements and all can u tell me smting>😃

Sri siim college will be said that average placement will be 5 to6 lahk that would be Right or wrong

H koi

Hello my dear MBA Aspirants! Goa Institute of Management brings to you its official admissions helpdesk dedicated exclusively to addressing your queries and giving you timely updates of admission related information for the academic year 2018-2020. Click on https://www.facebook.com/groups/155745025023447/ to join the Facebook group, and https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2018-20-goa-institute-of-management-admissions-helpdesk-4763975934803968 to join Pagalguy group Post your queries, and we'll be happy to help! All queries, no matter how insignificant you might think they are, are more than welcome and we will provide you with whatever assistance we can! For more information on GIM and registrations/admissions, please visit the official website https://www.gim.ac.in/ Good luck!