Goa Institute of Management Admission 2018-20 | Helpdesk

1,733 Posts  ·  7,595 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Goa Institute of Management Admission 2018-20 and Get all the information about Goa Institute of Management Fees, Goa Institute of Management Average Package, GIM Placement, GIM Cut Off and much more...

Page 1 of 174
Shoa
@Shoa  ·  16 karma

Dear Aspirants,

The new admission query thread for Goa Institute of Management 2019-21 Admissions Helpdesk (Official) has been created, please follow and share your queries in the new thread.

Link: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/goa-institute-of-management-2019-21-admissions-helpdesk-official-6729583787769856 

Posting and commenting on this thread will be closed.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hello Guys/Aspirants, As we know the admissions season is here and you might all have various queries regarding colleges and its admission process, We, at Goa Institute of Management bring to you its official admissions helpdesk to address your doubts & queries and update you time to time with all admission related information for the year 2019-21. To join the groups please click on the links below : Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/groups/271007453745398?tsid=0.7111303930685331&source=resuk Pagalguy: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/goa-institute-of-management-2019-21-admissions-helpdesk-official-6729583787769856 You can post your questions, and we'll be happy to provide you with whatever assistance we can.

calling cutoff for GIM Goa for an engineering graduate

80-85 percentile
85-90 percentile
90-92 percentile
92 and above
1 comment169 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

what is the cat cut off for GIM?

My friend just got admission in GIM and she has been going there for a month. But now she has got a mail from DBE that she has been chosen over there. Which college should she choose?

75%in 10th (West bengal board) in top 20%ile. Then I faced stomach ulcer for 3 years and managed only 48% in 12th(Have endoscopy reports as proof,not from govt hospital,there were no facilities of it). After recovery I joined graduation and scored 84%in(in top20%ile)graduation(Non engineering ) If CAT goes with 98-99%ile ,what are my chances of converting GIM next year?

very good
good
average
no chance
81 answers

I did not recieved the refund of wait-list yet... please inform

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
amrekkr
@amrekkr  ·  120 karma

May be

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Bharat_96
@Bharat_96  ·  0 karma

Me neither.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

We were told that we'd receive entire 25000₹ if we don't clear WL. Still 1000 was deducted. Any reasons?

1 comment
anudu
@anudu  ·  1 karma

When did you apply for the refund?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

When will we get our refund

Already got
This week
Next Week
Use it for next year
9 comments93 answers

I have been trying to get in touch with admission help desk through mail and calls , several times, no emails are being replied and no calls are being taken at all. So this means that now we have to struggle all the time for our refund. I haven't received any email regarding refund or with Excel sheet as they say should come. If student were so prompt for paying fee ,then why is not the institute paying the same respect and response. Can someone please help.

2 comments
Ojha2592
@Ojha2592  ·  198 karma

@akshat06 just call several times, yesterday they received my calls.(I called around 11 am)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
akshat06
@akshat06  ·  0 karma

@Ojha2592 ya spoke to them just now. Says the same thing ,you will receive an email in few minutes and then we will process refund by next week

Like  ·  Reply  ·