About Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore

Hi, I could not find any thread for this, hence posting a new one. I have received a mail announcing their admissions and also seen their ad in Economic Times. I am considering doing my MBA. Canany body tell me more about Jaipuria instit…

Hi,

I could not find any thread for this, hence posting a new one. I have received a mail announcing their admissions and also seen their ad in Economic Times.

I am considering doing my MBA. Canany body tell me more about Jaipuria institutes? Indore one is a new institute as their website says. How are placements at their other institutes?

Please help.

Rahee

Hi Rahee,

I'm a Faculty Member at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore (JIM-I).

Before anything else, I must insist that JIM-I is a very different place to study. Unlike other universities, here, you get a complete, holistic approach to today's business. In most places, the preparation of students for a digital economy is only partially complete. At JIM-I, however, we ensure that you are equipped not only for today, but for tomorrow as well.

Don't think of this as gyan, but this is the fact. We know how it is in the outside world. We've been there. And now, we're here to make sure that you're ready for it.

And if you'd like to know more, please visit: Jaipuria Institute of Management Indore for the website on placements.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Arvindh S.

i also want information abt jim-i

I M in doubt about the students taking admission ...... will the college seats be packed or remain vacant..
New college hai khaali rah gaya to??????

Hi,

I could not find any thread for this, hence posting a new one. I have received a mail announcing their admissions and also seen their ad in Economic Times.

I am considering doing my MBA. Canany body tell me more about Jaipuria institutes? Indore one is a new institute as their website says. How are placements at their other institutes?

Please help.

Rahee

read this thread before taking any deciesion
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-thread-of-jaipuria-institute-of-management-25062605

hello everyone,

I am the president of the Students Council of Jaipuria institute of management, Indore. I totally agree with Arvindh that it is a different place to study and you would love to be a part of "an innovative school for catalysts". We at Jaipuria Indore call ourselves as catalysts because we believe that being a change agent ourselves, we would bring about a change in the society by transforming ourselves.

For details you can check the site - Contact Us
My contact details are also available, so interested students aspiring to become Catalysts may call me between 6pm till 10 pm for any queries.

Indore is the 4th campus of Jaipuria group after Lucknow ,Noida,Jaipur. Indore campus uniqueness is their innovative curicullum in digital management practises and is one of the few institute in south east asia offering this kind of programme

JAIPURIA, INDORE troop all set to take off for the great learning and experience ...............the quintessential Summer Internship Program !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulation and best wishes to all :cheerio::cheers::clap:

CONGRATULATION along with the best wishes to rock on with ur effective communication and performance with DLF ...............

this time it is with NETWORK 18 one of the INDIA'S leading television broadcasting and distribution assets ...........rock on guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in ur SIP.

Hello guy's , I also have some confusion before taking admission in JIM-I,but now I am very glad to say that JIM-I is the best. Awesome faculty & In fracture and this is very different place for study,here u get very holistic approach to study,and if u want to see the real utilization or power of Digital Media.
I am very happy to be a pat of Jaipuria-Indore.
@celestina Congratssss....U set a bench mark for ur juniours.