710 + 6 yrs Exp, Do i have a chance in ISB, NUS?

Guys just wrote my MBA last weekend. Screwed up English eventually and ended up getting 710. I have presently 5.5 yrs exp in IT and will be having 6+ by the time applications start for 2012. Acads are good, not excellent. Do i have a chance at ISB...

Guys just wrote my MBA last weekend. Screwed up English eventually and ended up getting 710. I have presently 5.5 yrs exp in IT and will be having 6+ by the time applications start for 2012. Acads are good, not excellent. Do i have a chance at ISB and NUS? These were the two i was aiming at before my GMAT.

Satyakam83 Says
Guys just wrote my MBA last weekend. Screwed up English eventually and ended up getting 710. I have presently 5.5 yrs exp in IT and will be having 6+ by the time applications start for 2012. Acads are good, not excellent. Do i have a chance at ISB and NUS? These were the two i was aiming at before my GMAT.

Hey man,

You should ask in this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ask-a-consultant-gmat-gre-only-25062774

Also, can you tell me why you selected only these two schools? I am also a Fall 12 aspirant btwn...

Cheers!

Thanks for the info!!.. Well, reason i chose these two schools cause i was looking for an Asian school and HKUST was going a bit out of my budget (on hind-sight have realized its worth checking out). Have heard Manila has a screwed up placement scenario. Am analyzing the Executive courses of IIMs now. Also, not sure if SPJIMR Mumbai is worth for 6+ exp.

Try for IIMA PGPX. Starting salary is Rs. 30 lakhs. At ISB, starting salary is only Rs. 18 lakhs.

IIMA PGPX batches have an average of 9-11 yrs exp. Difficult to get through